Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Quick delivery by I Herb. Hot flashes disappeared within a week of use. So did other meno pause struggles. As for firmer boobs, that started to appear after the use of two a day. Not realy much bigger, just firmer. I do think it is a pity they added Dim and vit. B 12. I did not wanted that. I am very skinny, so i do not need Dim. And i have no vit.B12 shortage according to recent blood tests. The amount of vit. B is huge, but hardly any of it will be absorbed by the body since it is not in a chelated form. So it will be flushed through the toilet. I wish fabrics would stop making combined products. I only wanted the pueraria mirifica. Natures Answer does use a certified one, so you can be sure it has the required natural plant hormones.

It´s working for men.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am man, but this product work in my skin and hair.

So far as expected

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Currently I have used this for a month. I believe it takes more time to do so. I am NOT TAKING it for breast enhancement but for balancing hormones. Given my weight I split the capsule since I do not need a full amount, So side effects so far. You also want to stop taking it during menses for those who are still menstruating and resume after the 8th day. I will know more when I take it longer

please restock this item

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

this product works well for me and I turned 2 friends onto it. they can now sleep at night without soaking the pillow

It Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Tried this product and in a couple of days I could definitely see a difference in my skin and hair. It works for me and I would recommend it.

Taken 2 weeks by now....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Taken the product 2 weeks by now. Skin and hair is fine, but has some bust enhancement effect... will continue to take for longer period.

Does what it says

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

After a month of 2 pills/day I noticed a nice breast increasment, so I will definately buy again. is great!

Hot Flashes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

No more hot flashes and no side effects!

Will keep using this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Helps with menopausal problems. I have already ordered another bottle.

Pueraria Mirifica works great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I ordered Pueraria Mirifica, hoping it would help to eliminate hot flashes, ect. associated with menopause. After taking about half the bottle, I'm having only about 1/3rd as many symptoms. I'm very pleased with the product. So glad that I ordered several bottles.

1 2 3 4