GBP

normally

Posted by FataMorgana on May 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Delicious plate, but more sweet than one would like. Вкусные пластинки, но чуть более сладкие, чем хотелось бы.

A Healther Pop Tart

Posted by Reviewer1251561 on Apr 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was so happy to see that they sell toaster pastries aka POP TARTS, as they havent been sold in Australia since I was a kid & I missed them!. I think the only place you can purchase them from is speciality American store for $10 a pop. I would highly recommend this product, it is favourite with everyone in the house that has tried them & being organic is definitely a bonus. Cheap & Yummy what more could I ask for!!.

Soooo good))

Posted by Reviewer2510277 on Mar 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

After I've tried it, I ordered 2 more boxes right away)) I guess that explains a lot...

first try

Posted by 4839195839736097727 on Aug 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My first bite I noticed it taste different from the average pop tarts that I've eaten. It's just the ingredients- pure with nothing added. It's good, next time I might get a fruit one.

Novel treat

Posted by 5445421159850165926 on Jul 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Pop tarts are not a thing where I come from and to be able to get organic maple ones was super exciting.

Great flavor!

Posted by 5037962285209771356 on Jan 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My daughter likes to eat these when she is short on time. They are enough to hold her over until lunch! Good flavor and organic! So happy to find these at iHerb!

love it!

Posted by Reviewer1724364 on Oct 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!!!

Just The Right Sweetness

Posted by Reviewer1273100 on Apr 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Based on some of the past reviews here, I was expecting it to be overloaded with sugar. Turns out, the sugar content was just right. Always put it in a toaster as it gives the pop tarts the crispiness which a microwave cannot achieve. I toasted mine at medium heat for about 7 minutes. It was delicious and crispy. Will re-order for my next bulk purchase of other products on iherb.

good

Posted by 5266771267911498960 on Apr 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

good

so good

Posted by 5148655965093301546 on Feb 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Tasty yummy cheat day food!

1 2