GB
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jul 24, 2022
5,442

Garlic is awesome natural compound that is good for your heart, respiratory tract, anti-viral, anti-microbal, anti-fungus, anti-cancer. We take it on a regular basis.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

This garlic is truly ODORLESS. I have used different brands in the past that claim to be odorless; however, when you sweat, the garlic smell comes out. NOT SO with Nature's Truth.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Like this brand, does not have contents on my NO list. Great price, no after taste. Love being they softgels also. Will buy more! I take for my heart, BP, liver and etc..

Posted on May 6, 2022

Great product! Its in my everyday to keep balance and antiox. I love the quality, natural ingredient, the best choice to get garlic on diet any age.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

I like that the capsules are small In size. Unfortunately they are sticky so sometimes they get stuck in my vitamin container.I like that it is odorless garlic.

18711e20-b399-4ec0-9111-a37caa8fd741
Posted on Oct 22, 2022

Using this product has helped me control my cholesterol. The tablets are small and easy to swallow and there is no garlic smell or taste so taking them in the morning is not a problem. The quality of the product I find to excellent.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. im looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

This is a good garlic supplement. It doesn't upset my stomach and no burping. The price is good and with Iherb, you know you're getting a product that isn't about to or has already expired.

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

Good Good scent quality size and use has benefits for old age

8bfba265-8c81-4d1e-bde4-521131cac455