helping blood pressure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

taking your cayenne has loweres my blood pressure from 200/100 to 126/65. i think i've saved a lot of money ,i used to use drugs, not any more.

Hot Blood is Good Blood

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My mother suffers from Reynaud's disease, and gets 100% relief by taking this Cayenne product. She suffered many years of white, bloodless fingers, nothing could warm them. I am a diabetic. I use this product to improve my circulation. Without it my feet, like many diabetics, would have a lifeless, gray look to them. I take quite a lot of cayenne, four capsules three times a day, with meals. My feet have a lovely pink color, which I attribute to the widening effect of the veins and capillaries that cayenne causes.

Definitely worth it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I started taking these because of poor circulation. The first pill I took gave me a little heartburn, but after that first one I got used to it and learned to take them with food. These are like little internal heaters and from someone that always had cold hands and feet they are wonderful. I feel increased energy as well. They worked great for me.

Capsaicin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I had an eye problem doctors call NAION (do a Google) that in severe cases can make you blind. Capsaicin (the active ingredient in cayenne) healed my right eye beautifully, as checked by an MD. I intend to keep taking it forever.

Cayenne Natures Way

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

After one week of using these, 3 times a day, I suddenly realized how good I felt. From feeling tired all the time I was looking for things to do. Using them with the Hawthorn, tried without but didn't feel so energized - the combination really worked well for me.

Absolutely amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This really increases my metabolism. I feel amazing and my jeans are not as snug as they were 2 weeks ago. I have much more energy and my mood is upbeat and positive. It makes me extremely hungry, however, so I only take two per day because I don't want to eat my family out of house and home. Definitely take it with a full meal!

Great Fat Loss, Batman!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I read an article on a study done in Korea on capsaicin for fat loss & decided to try it. Having a bunch of ancient injuries & fibromyalgia, it's hard for me to do a lot of things in reasonable comfort any more. Figuring that the potency guarantee was accurate, I have been taking divided doses of capsaicin at the required level to lose fat - & I have! Whee! The fat is melting away - 22 lbs in just under 3 months - & I have the added benefit of decreased whole-body inflammation & pain & stiffness. How great is that!

Terrible!

Posted by sveta-goryun on Apr 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

So much pain in my stomach!

Cayenne

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Helped my daughters acne clear.

The unstated medical possibilities about Cayenne Pepper.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm writing from personal experience about the effects of Cayenne Pepper and some of the benefits that I have received. I use to have bleeding ulcers. I suffered from ulcers for over 8 years. Doctors would give me medicine and I would take it and I would begin to feel somewhat better only to have another severe flair-up just a few days later. I was told by a friend of mine that he had tried cayenne pepper because a friend of his had told him about the way pepper could CURE ulcers. I was very skeptical when he told me that pepper could cure certain types of ulcers. I had 3 bleeding ulcers and at times, I wished I could just die and get it over with. Make a long story short. I took 3 pepper pills from a bottle that my friend had given me, and in just a few minutes I could feel the warmth of the pepper in my stomach. Now for just about 5 minutes I really wasn't sure that my friend was a friend but in that 5 minutes, the pain started to lessen. I went on to work and about 11:30 I realized that I wasn't hurting at all. Now don't get crazy here and think that I started eating regular food right away. I did not. I took pepper 2 more times that day, 3 pills each time, and yes I did have a little trouble with gas. The main thing was that my ulcers had not bothered me all day. I took the last pills about 5:00 pm and did not go to bed until about 10:00 pm. By then the gas was gone. I got up the next morning had a cup of coffee, 2 eggs over medium, toast, and 3 pepper pills. Went to work and at lunch had a CHEESEBURGER, fries and 3 pepper pills. I still remember that lunch. It was the best lunch I had had for many years. That was almost 40 years ago. I still take 1 pepper pill a day with my vitamins. But the pepper is not for ulcers. I haven't had any more trouble with ulcers. I have since found out the pepper is great for my circulatory system and it aids in digestion. It also helps to relieve swelling due to arthritis which helps to relieve the pain of arthritis. I have 21 people that I know of that have tried pepper because of ulcers and they all had the same results. I was in my 20's when I started taking pepper, I'm retired now, and still enjoying life. I'm not trying to say that pepper is the reason for my health, but I am saying that pepper has helped. Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you why Cayenne Pepper helps to cure ulcers. Ulcers are a normal bodily function as far as the brain is concerned. It's sort of like cancer as far as the body is concerned. The body does not recognize cancers or ulcers as an enemy. Therefore; the body does not try to fight them. Pepper is not normal and it causes pain to the stomach. Normally, the mucus lining of the stomach would keep the acid from coming into contact with the stomach lining. The mucus lining gets thin for whatever reason, (I've heard many "reasons" over the years and it seems that about every 5 to 10 years another reason comes to light), when that cayenne pepper hits the stomach wall the brain immediately knows that that is not natural. The signal is sent to the stomach. More of the mucus lining is secreted and the acid is pushed away from the stomach lining. That, in turn, allows the stomach lining to heal itself and the ulcer is history. At least, that is the way I understand it. So, why don't doctors use pepper? Well, it's not a medicine and the pharmaceutical industry can't make money on it because it is a food item. I'm not saying that is the reason. Use your own judgment. Everyone is different, but for me, well I don't like pain.

1 2 3 4