GBP

Nature's Way, Primadophilus

Posted by Reviewer1063284 on Mar 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The care in which this probiotic was shipped was most impressive. It was received still on ice and cold. Another great servie from I-Herb.

Primadophilus w/Bifidus

Posted by Reviewer2894267 on May 19, 2006 | Verified Purchase

...easier said than spelled. I've been using this product for years with consistent success.

Primadophilus Bifidus

Posted by Reviewer1583487 on Jan 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent probiotic blend - a brand I trust. It comes shipped to me in a foam container with an ice pack and is cold when I get it! I've used probiotics for colon health for many years, and I highly recommend this as a good brand and product.

Effective Probiotic

Posted by Reviewer3008771 on Nov 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product is an effective probiotic I've been taking for several years. As an experiment, I stopped taking it for a couple of weeks to see if I noticed a difference. Wow, did I notice a difference! The degree of flatulence (gas production) immediately increased without the probiotic. This blend of four friendly bacteria works great with my digestive system. Recently, I read that use of a probiotic may enhance calcium absorption.

Travel

Posted by Reviewer1242717 on Dec 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Use whenever I travel abroad! Great stuff!

Professional grade probiotics

Posted by 4863205799673756387 on Jun 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A simple, yet extremely effective product, I have used this both on a daily basis and in cases of illness with increased dosage. As a triathlete, achieving and maintaining GI tract health is key to training and racing performance - Nature's Way Primadophilus does just that, and quickly. I've used other brands and different probiotic strains, Nature's Way Bifidus has always been the best for me. On top of this, iherb guarantees the product is stored properly with refrigeration, and also ships it on ice for you, ensuring the probiotic doesn't degrade.

- Great Probiotics that Work -

Posted by Christal on Aug 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was beginning to experience constipation. 2 caps a day of Primadophilus and I have a healthy daily bowel movement. I keep it refrigerated to ensure its potency down to the very last capsule. When I run out of this I'm constipated again. Maybe I need to continue for some more time.

Ice?

Posted by 5302833699472003141 on Dec 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I never got this in ice! Was just rolled up with my other items. Maybe that's why I do not see any real Difference?

A good strain of bacteria.

Posted by Reviewer2606167 on Dec 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I can tell after awhile if I'm taking enough of this, as it really does help the gi tract and prevent certain illnesses.

Primadophilus Bifidus

Posted by Reviewer3295917 on Dec 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I appreciate that care is taken to see that this product arrives "viable" by keeping it cool.

1 2 3