Really not satisfied with the product

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 15 2008 | Verified Purchase

I recently bought the Navitas Naturals Acai Power but I am not happy as the powder turns out quite grainy and I have to actually filter the drink after mixing the powder with some water/juice. I find out that Navitas is using the Acai berry seeds together with the pulp to process into the powder. I think this is not what is should be...the Amazonians have been using the pulps and skin for centuries, not the seeds because the seeds do not carry any nutritional value. In fact we only get 30% of the real nutrients of the berry if seeds are processed together. Really disappointed, I won't buy Navitas Acai again!!

average

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

First time buying freeze-dried acai powder as opposed to the frozen sachets, so I don't have much to offer when it comes to comparison. However, I found the packaging to be really gimick-y and poorly designed. The zip-loc seal makes me question its ability to stay fresh, even in the fridge and it's quite messy to be honest. I found it to be quite grainy as well, and the clumps don't separate even when being blended in a high-speed blender (I use my vitamixm and thermomix for my smoothies/acai bowls). The taste isn't bad, not very strong though. It might just be me, since I prefer my acai bowls to have quite a strong purple colour, but I had to use quite a lot of this product to achieve that acai-bowl colour. Packaging 2/5 Taste 3.5/5 Price 4/5

Warning ! You will get horrible Constipation

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 28 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am a raw vegan and survive on smoothies, salads and at least 4 liters distilled water daily.I have regular bowel movement twice daily. As soon as I added this Acai powder to my morning smoothie I had hard time passing rock like stools which scratched my anus and this continued it I figured out it was Acai. I had to start using ACV enema to save myself and still it didn't help much. As soon I stopped Acai thing are back to normal and nether end is recovering after using some medicated ointments. I have heard people reporting the opposite but most of them are using the juice.

Supplement

Posted by archeiherb on October 24 2015 | Verified Purchase

Acai is a kind of amazon superfruit,which is the best antioxidant. I put this powder into youghurt or eat straightly. I think acai powder of this brand is the best one.Remember refrigeration after open.

VERY good product .Iuse every day

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 14 2018 | Verified Purchase

IT IS USEFUL FOR ME BECAUSE IT IS KOSHER

No taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

Sucks

Very Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 3 2016 | Verified Purchase

A good acai product never fails to clear my skin. I rarely get what I would consider a breakout, but do get the odd painful inflamed pimple here and there. My skin is also a bit dull and dry. This brand and Amazonian Acai have been the best ones I've tried and good value for the quality. While I prefer a completely pure product free of additives the citric acid in Navitas Natural Acai does improve the oddly unpleasant taste of Acai.

NAVITAS NATURALS, ACAI

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 21 2016 | Verified Purchase

poor packaging, ought to improve for ease of handling otherwise filthy and messy

Delighted and grateful

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 18 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am delighted and grateful to find such an important supplement at a resonable price. Being on a limited income, I still deserve to do everything I can to keep myself healthy and I know acai berry is really helpful, especially for weight control and alertness.

My favourite since 3 years

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

I put it in my smoothie in the morning and it tastes great. Usually lasts me up to 6 months too.