GB
4.7

4.7
Zhannalight
Posted on Jan 26, 2022
This mist moisturizes and nourishes my skin, I can feel the effect for sure!

It's a high quality product. I researched the ingredients before my order, so I bought it to heal and moisturize my skin when using retinol (it normally dries out your skin badly). This mist moisturizes and nourishes my skin, I can feel the effect for sure!. I use it immediately after toner, and then I cover it with a facial cream. It had a very light scent which disappears right after application. The benefit of this toner is the packaging. It's a compact plastic 80ml bottle which j can take with my hand luggage when I travel. I love it!

7151c212-4b6d-456e-b022-2121ae62d7c5
Posted on Jan 11, 2022

I love the lush nourishment of Ampule Drop Mist. Rich formula in a very sensorial and pleasing application. The scent is fresh and discrete and does not disturb. A quick and easy spritz is all i need sometimes after a good cleanse and it does so much good in such a quick step, leaving a nice lightweight dewy oily occlusive layer on my skin. It feels like it locks in all the nutrients in the watery part of the product with the rich oily fraction of it. 🌹💚

This is light hydrating mist with a good mixture of oil and water. However the spray nozzle is terrible. It doesn't spray your face evenly in a mist. Instead the product squirts out in a straight line. It leaves your face wet, not misted. The first time I used it, it sprayed directly into my eye. I find it very difficult to use on my face because of the faulty spray nozzle. NEOGEN is usually a good brand so I hope they improve their packaging in the future. Also there is a faint scent.

Posted on Dec 5, 2022

first I used serum white trufle oil in serum and that one was my love .This one is reallt good also , I use it winter time , hydrates my face , I use it during the whole day when I feel itchyness

Posted on Oct 25, 2022

I’ve used it once before and bought my second one as soon as it got back in stock. It’s the best serum and very moisturizing for my normal to dry skin. I live in kuwait which has a very dry desert climate.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

The only bad thing I could say about this product would be the size of the bottle. Other than that, I really like it and I use it to moisturize my skin before applying either retinol or acids.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

I bought it after having read about the amazing nourishing properties of white truffle and with the purpose of moisturizing my dry skin during winter. The formula is convenient and not at the same time because this product hurts my eyelids and the area around my eyes! So when you spray it, it will inevitably settle on and around the eyes. I have to quickly wipe it with a moist cotton bud. Not a pleasant experience. As for the nourishing properties, it does the job refreshing my skin for a few hours.

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

Great product, fast shipping, high quality suitable all ages, package arrived in good condition, size is good

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

in love with the smell!! it's really refreshing and nice on the skin

Posted on May 20, 2022

it's good, its adforable leaves a nice sheen on the skin but Iike the dalba better.