GBP

Thank You for Rescuing My Disappearing Instant Tea!

Posted by Reviewer2146688 on Oct 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have suffered for nearly two years since my Safeway, FoodLion and Giant supermarkets all ceased carrying plain Nestea ice te mix. I did not want lemon. I did not want other additives. I just wanted my instant ice tea. It goes with me on business trips, gets me through the summer heat and has become a necessity in my harried life. A friend suggested I try the web to find the product at a small store that would mail order deliver AND HERE YOU ARE. Delivery was just barely two days. I am thoroughly happy - please keep selling this item and I will keep buying it! THANK YOU!!!!! -

Nestea Unsweetend Ice Tea Mix

Posted by 4820461354532759763 on Feb 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great product. Almost impossible to find. We have been using it for many years. Thanks to iherb I can order a case at a time and save money doing it. Thanks iherb!

UGH

Posted by 5636824469202448877 on Nov 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

it tastes HORRIBLE. OH MY GOD. threw it away immediately.

Do not recommend

Posted by 4736521652855973718 on Nov 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am kind of disappointed by this nestea. It just tastes like a bad Yellow Lipton replica...

not a fan

Posted by Reviewer1931308 on Feb 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

not a fan

Horrible!

Posted by HeidiT on Aug 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I don't like waste, but this mix went straight into the bin after I tried it. I enjoy Nestea's sweetened versions, but this tastes awful, and it actually made my mouth feel dry as I drank it.

Pure tea!

Posted by Jasmine44 on Aug 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am so happy to find a product that is 100% tea...no sweeteners or additives. Makes summer iced tea a snap to make!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1448190 on Aug 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A superb alternative for those who loves the taste of iced tea, but who does not want all the sugar!

happy to have my instant tea

Posted by 4762223642892649328 on Jul 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been having trouble finding regular instant tea. The stores in my area are out of the regular tea and have tea with lemon or with sugar. Finally I found iHerb and I ordered 7 and I couldn't believe how fast they came. I am so very happy to have found a place to get regular instant tea. P. M. from Missouri

nestea

Posted by Reviewer1116628 on Aug 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Sent quickly and no breakage. Not able to get this product locally right now so, glad you got it to me so quickly.

1 2 3 4