Help

Better mood, more energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I think this is the best multivitamin for women on the market. It gives me energy, balances my hormones and my mood, gives me all the vitamins and minerals that are important for women. My friends called it "magic pill", because they could notice my mood was lower on the days I forgot to take it. This product also helped a lot in curing my hormonal imbalance.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I truly trust New Chapter products. They are pure and made from whole foods so the body can easily absorb it.

Perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The delivery is very fast! The product has enough protection during delivery! The product's condition is very good and match the product description! I've used it for few weeks and feel so good.

Gives me lots of energy and levels out my moods

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have tried other Multi-vitamins and really can't tell a difference whether I take them or not...with this vitamin I immediatly after only one week had more energy and my moods where more level. Love that I only have to take one vitamin to get this kind of results.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great vitamin list and I like that I don't feel sick if I take these on empty stomach

New Chapter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Everything went well

EXCELLENT PRODUCT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

great multivitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's really easy to digest, I take it early in the morning. After 1 month I feel a little bit better.

Perfect!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Fast shipping, safe packing and the best vitamin! Thnak you so much the gifts!

Organic