GBP

Stress buster supreme

Posted by Reviewer2764354 on Dec 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This holy basil is a stress busting bomb in a capsule. This stuff works everytime, it improves my mood, gives me a lift and burns away the accumulated dross that drags me down.

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2650638 on Jun 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this product! I have ordered my 4th bottle. My firend an herbalist refered this product for me for stress and anxiety and it has help! It has helped with headaches. My dr gave me an anti- depressant to take and I didn't like the effects of the pill and tried New Chapter's Holy Basil and i love it. It's a great product, no side effects. I take pressure pills and this and am find. I was getting bad migrane headaches and this has really help. I would definitely suggest getting this product. You will not be dissappointed.

new chapter super critical holy basil

Posted by Reviewer1546087 on Feb 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I began using Holy Basil to help calm me. I think my Cortisol level was quite high. I was stuck in the fight or flight mode. I feel much better now.

Farewell to anxiety!

Posted by Reviewer3265390 on Jan 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Holy Basil is relief for me with minor to moderate anxiety attacks. I recommend it completely for giving me a sense of calmness, increased ability to focus, and more comprehensive cognitive functions.

Good for balance

Posted by Reviewer1750731 on Oct 26, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I take Holy Basil daily. I noticed a difference right away in a more balanced blood sugar level.

Review of Super Critical Holy Basil

Posted by Reviewer2428646 on Jul 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Love this product. Definitely helps me to feel better. Takes the edge off without high powered drugs. Seems to have additional benefit in controlling overeating.

When I ran out of this...

Posted by Reviewer1671207 on Feb 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I discovered that I was feeling really stressed. I hadn't been sure that it was helping me, but I now know that it was. Since going back on it, I am better able to deal with the stresses in my life.

calming supplement

Posted by Reviewer2117535 on Feb 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I take this after dinner. It helps me calm down after a long day and I've noticed improved sleep when I take it daily.

Great for stress!

Posted by Reviewer1629502 on Sep 13, 2006 | Verified Purchase

Holy Basil is amazing for stress and also helps my chronic hives condition. Adds calmness. No side effects.

I rely on this for dealing with stress.

Posted by Reviewer1156637 on Nov 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great product. I love New Chapter. I take 2/day: one capsule in the morning and one in the evening. ... I can't think of a better product for stress. BTW, holy basil is also called Tulsi. Tulsi tea is very popular in the Indian subcontinent. I also use Tulsi Tea brand tea, which iHerb sells.