GBP

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3217988 on Jul 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am very pleasantly surprised to find an effective elderberry extract at this price. Formally, I would only purchase the brand of the manufacturer associated with the medical doctor who did the original research on elderberry. Then, the product was recalled! I put Now's Elderberry Extract to the test when I had the start of a flu. Stopped it in its track. Bravo! I'm sold.

Flu free for one year!

Posted by Reviewer1229712 on Sep 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I catch the flu once to three times every year. A wise man once told me to look around at the weeds growing near wherever I lived for clues to what was needed to maintain health living in that area. This advice finally penetrated when I moved to southern France last year and saw the area was full of wild elderberry bushes. I immediately ordered this product and have been taking one capsule everyday for the past year and have not had the flu nor a cold all year. It's a miracle!

Amazing plant

Posted by 5348563911405362705 on Sep 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Elderberry is excellent for warding off the flu and viruses. It is also excellent for your respiratory system. The capsules are a pretty vibrant purple color, which is fun.

Immune system builder

Posted by herbalturtle on Jun 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Take occasionally for a couple of weeks at a time and ward off the flu and cold's.

Elderberry Extract - Very Good

Posted by Reviewer2273412 on Dec 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I found Elderberry Extract from NOW to be a very good product. I noticed a difference in my lungs/breathing in less than one week.

Great for immune support

Posted by Reviewer2085948 on Nov 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I take this product every three hours for immune support at the first sign of a cold. It really helps ward off colds.

Elderberry extract

Posted by 4751031626862130202 on Feb 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My husband has been taking Elderberry in the morning & it helped him great deal with his immune system, he works around crowds on daily basis. Thank you for your service I always go to your website 1st to check out your deals, so far so good. Thank you again.

Good for allergies and colds

Posted by 4747309872460676719 on May 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

it is so , so good for allergies and colds, we take it and also my chid - 8 years old (one daily for a week) also, it is good for runny nose or respiratory issues. An excelent product for immunity , too.

Tasty

Posted by Reviewer1116163 on Jul 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Actually tastes good if you bite through the capsule. I think this is a great immune booster

cold

Posted by Reviewer2985817 on Jul 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Elderberry Extract is very good for the common cold.

1 2