it works

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jan 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Seems it works for me. But I prefer taking it before 4pm to avoid affecting my sleep. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

Really work

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Apr 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Feel better to take it not later than dinner time to avoid effect of caffrine. Toke two bottles. Work for me. For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for other product reviews.

Not effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking two caps per day during a month and haven't noticed any weight loss.

no comment

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

after eat product 1 month weight stable no weight loss

This green coffee no effect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This green coffee makes me lazy. There is no slimming effect. My blood pressure and blood sugar falls too. For me there is no effect! and have not noticed any weight loss. But if you want to adjust the blood pressure- тнат is good.

Seems Very Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am still on my first bottle. I have tried other brands, and only liked one of them. I prefer this NOW brand, though. I feel better about what I eat, and I feel better, as well.

Coffe

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I dont see any effect of this product as it was written in the internet society! And i wouldnt buy this second time!

Not see the difference yet

Posted by garyofca on Jan 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase