Help

top honnors in my family

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've tried vitamin E oil, sweet almond oil, jojoba oil, and I'm telling you nothing, I repeat nothing works like this for dry skin. My son has eczema and it helps heal his dry cracking hands so well, he can discontinue use of the steroid cream from the dermatologist. I'm using it lightly on my face, as well as everywhere else, and it soaks in quickly without any breakouts or irritation what-so-ever.

evening primrose oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've had excema for years and instead of going back to the doctor and paying for another visit just to tell her that I needed more of my topical steroid medicine that I got a long time ago and would probably need another evaluation before they would give it to me, I decided to try this out. And I am so impressed with the instant relief I get from the evening primrose oil. It stops the itch immediately.

Great on eczema!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2007 | Verified Purchase

My daughter has suffered from eczema all her life and I've had her try just about everything under the sun but nothing really relieved her from her skin condition. That is, until she's tried this product. It has really done wonders for her skin. It's no longer dry, cracked and irritated. She finally has smooth skin and is sooo happy to have this product. She's no longer self-conscience about her skin condition :-)

Hexane-free is good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Hexane is neurotoxic. Even trace amounts can cause swelling of the nerve and thinning of the myelin sheath. Choosing a hexane-free product is a step in better direction. Would give it 5 stars if the bottle were glass and not plastic.

AMAZING!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Evening Primrose Oil (rubbed on the joints) has pretty much cured my tendinitis and carpal tunnel, and has improved upon the range of motion in my previously broken ankle.

works for low thyroid related thin hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

handy way to take epo for low thyroid related thin hair...squirt into morning cereal or smoothie.

5 stars

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

NOW products are great but I can't figure out whether this is just a topical oil or whether it can be taken internally, the way NOW's liguid Vit. E can. Unfortunately, I can't find anyone to ask. The instructions on the label are not helpful. I assumed, when I ordered it, that it could be taken internally, like their Vit. E oil. But I have no way to find out.

Evening Primrose oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent evening moisturizer, and it does indeed fade lines

Working product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

For my face this has made a great difference in even tone, texture, moisture retention etc. My skin is happy and responded well, I will continue witht his product.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

drink a teaspoon of this every night. keeps skin soft and seems to generally make me feel better