GB

Based on 1,773 Ratings
1,393
Posted on Sep 15, 2022
Seriously good

I was impressed by the ingredients. After a month I noticed my nails that typically break at a certain point we’re going strong and healthy. The size of the pill isn’t too bad but I didn’t love the dosage of two capsules. Would still recommend. No smell or off putting taste.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

There are plenty of forged supplements to take care of your hair, skin, and nails, but this one is for Vegetarians. It has a very nice packaging and is size enough for 45 days of supplementation. It is worth noting that the NOW Solutions series has very strict standards as to the origin of the ingredients. A set of vitamins and minerals additionally enriched with biotin and hyaluronic acid, which benefit healthy and young skin.

I have been taking this supplement for a few months now and I can tell my skin has significantly got better and it has also improved the quality of my hair and nails. I didn’t experience anything changes when I first bought it but I saw some positive changes after my second purchase. I would say supplements made for skin & hair takes some time to show results, so take it for at least six months before forming any opinion.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

There are plenty of forged supplements to take care of your hair, skin, and nails, but this one is for Vegetarians. It has a very nice dosage size and is enough for 45 days of supplementation. It is worth noting that the NOW Solutions series has very strict standards as to the origin of the ingredients. A set of vitamins and minerals additionally enriched with biotin and hyaluronic acid, which support healthy and young skin.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

I’m in love with this vitamin! everyone asks me about my nails! It made my nails SO strong and longer. Also i noticed that my hair is getting longer too. The pills don’t have a strong taste which is good also i have a sensitive stomach and this vitamin doesn’t upset my stomach. I’ve ordered it several times and will order more. I love the benefits and how it affected my nails :) the size is good i take 2 pills everyday after food with a cup of water.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

There are many supplements, forged to take care of your hair, skin and nails, but this one is for Vegetaria and that is a huge plus. The size packaging is enough for 45 days of supplementation. It is worth noting that the NOW Solutions series has very strict quality standards as to the origin of the ingredients. A set of vitamins and minerals additionally enriched with biotin and hyaluronic acid, which support healthy and young skin.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

There are plenty of forged supplements to take care of your hair, skin, and nails, but this one is for Vegetarians. It has a very nice packaging and is enough size for 45 days of supplementation. It is worth noting that the NOW Solutions series has very strict standards as to the origin of the quality ingredients. A set of vitamins and minerals additionally enriched with biotin and hyaluronic acid, which support healthy and young skin.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I am very glad that I found this supplement to improve hair, nails and skin. After covid, hair loss became a huge problem. The supplement is quite rich in ingredients that complement each other and enhance the effect of hair restoration. High quality supplement. I feel how it works. The hair has become less protruding.The capsules are not very small, but easy to swallow. They do not have an unpleasant scent or taste.

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

Great product and really easy to swallow. It definitely has benefited my skin as I can see that my face has made great improvements after 3 month of eating. The size of the pill is also just right to swallow. The price and quality is reasonable as well. Will definitely buy another few bottles to see the full results.

The quality the product is great.The ingredients are natural.The size good for intake.The dosage is 2 per day.You can see the benefits.Its doesn't have any taste which is good for intake.I like to buy more bottles .

0ae10595-b0e3-403a-82c3-105c834b9bca