GB

Based on 14,888 Ratings
11,253
2,096
Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Has no scent really benefits the skin and moisturizing after shower. The size is really big enough for a whole year well packaged. Good quality and composition and lasts for a long period of use. Gives enough nourishment as it is the main ingredient in most cosmetic brands. Works on sensitive skin as well bcz it is vegetal. You can add it to vit c or e essential oil and massage the skin after shower.

72f1e784-767b-4ac1-9065-b54dc7658d74
Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Its really nice and very smoooooooooooooooth 😍😍 the quality really nice the size enough its removed the age lines packaging was amazing its very benefits and composition really good coverage really nice the color correct texture amazing concern greta its for used everyday scent amazing. Its nourishment and moisturizer and very sensitive it has essential oil flavor nice and frequency and very gentle for all season

1db83902-8d67-4b6b-a53a-0ba62f0516a2
Posted on Feb 15, 2022

I’m in my mid-30’s and just a few years ago started getting acne for the first time in my life. The type of acne I get is comedonal, resulting in lots of deep scars on both of my cheeks. I’m not really a vain person, but having pocs all over your face does quite a number for one’s self-esteem. Not really having the funds available for laser removal, I started researching ways to reduce the appearance of my scars at home. I started using prescription strength tretinoin cream, and it has significantly reduced the appearance of my scars. However, the tret itself has some side effects that are unpleasant; mainly extreme drying and redness. I’ve been using this glycerine, along with a few oils, and have been extremely pleased with the results. I’ve been paying double this price for these products at the store, for bottles that are half this size, until I found them on iHerb. I just placed my first order 2 days ago and it arrived at my door step this morning! Excellent prices, quality products, fast shipping - they’ve got a new customer for life!

550d2455-9e48-4041-814c-2163d03f73e2
Posted on Dec 2, 2022

Vegetable glycerin, also known as glycerol or glycerine, is a clear liquid typically made from soybean, coconut or palm oils. It is odorless and has a mild, sweet taste with a syrup-like consistency. Vegetable glycerin is particularly popular in the cosmetic industry but has several other uses as well. It may also provide health benefits, ranging from skin health to better hydration and a strengthened gut. This article examines vegetable glycerin’s uses, benefits and side effects.

8834aa51-59ca-4724-9fa6-18cd52535219
fa899365-f981-4ad0-9099-67413c1c6409
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Oct 23, 2022

I’ve been using glycerin in my face for years! It’s a natural humectant, much like it’s more expensive cousin hyaluronic acid, it helps draw water to the surface is the skin making it look and feel more plump and healthy. My skin literally glows and any redness/irritation subsides. I cleanse my face, leave it slightly damp, then take a small quarter piece amount in my hand and pat it in and proceed with normal moisturizer. A little goes a long way. You can even put some into a spray bottle with purifier water, a drop of lavender or rose essence and use it as a moisture mist too! This stuff is a game-changer, dirt cheap, pure high quality ingredient that will last you well over a year!

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

This product has zero fragrance, no scent and high quality oil. It is a staple for me during winter as i would make my own spray lotion- as its less sticky, faster absorption and easier to apply. I use this in a 500ml spray bottle, full it to half with oil, 6 drops of essential oil and top the rest with filtered water. Its such a fast way of applying to the skin just by spraying (great for the lazy people like me) give it a try and please like my review if u do try!

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

I have very dry, sensitive skin in winter that itches so bad! I've been using this on my wet skin this straight after my shower and before I apply another body lotion on top. It works really well! I've also recently started using this on its own instead of body lotion during the warmer months. I find it moisturizing enough for my skin and I like that it doesn't mark my clothes (other lotions tend to leave marks on my handwash-only bras if I don't have time to let it soak in properly)! The 16oz size works well for me. I know the larger size is better value but would be too heavy for me to use in the shower.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

very happy with this product. I mix my own oils -- for consumption and external application and, especially for consumption, you need a good, food grade glycerine. This is it. The quantity for the price is unmatchable and, having used glycerine for decades in my products, i know a good one from a baddie. This is smooth, with no taste, no smell. I also use it with a bit of water to completely finish dry or itchy skin issues -- whether its a patch on the feet, legs, hands -- wherever. It really heals / works!

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Good value and the only thing that works for my dry winter skin! I dilute this with water using one part glycerin to three parts water in a spray bottle. I spray this on damp skin after a bath, then apply moisturizer and Vaseline on top. If you are suffering from dry flakey skin and nothing seems to help, consider giving it a try!

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

This last winter, we had some very dry winter days - my whole family (including kids) had dry, flaking, itchy patches. This had never happened before and none of the usual moisturisers (including those for dry skin / eczema worked). Finally bought this glycerin to try and it worked miracles! After applying for a few days, everyone’s skin returned to normal. We applied it at night before sleeping, straight up from the bottle, so it was a bit sticky. But it worked like magic! Have bought the larger size now as well to keep at home and am diluting it with rosewater so that it is less sticky and easier to spread. Will keep purchasing!