GBP

Works Great!

Posted by Reviewer1759556 on Mar 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Better than any fiber I've ever had. Things just are not the same without it. This item is a must have. I suggest beginning like this: week 1 use 1 tblsp & 12oz water. Week 2 use 2 tblsp & 12oz water. Week 3 use 3 tblsp & 12oz of water. I stay with that after the 3rd week.

fiber!

Posted by Reviewer1886291 on Sep 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

regular at last and goes down easy mixed with juice

great fiber

Posted by Reviewer1818917 on Aug 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have tried several, this is the best, no additives, no harsh taste, I add cinammon and it is easy to swallow.

Glad I found it !

Posted by Reviewer3112185 on Oct 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have had IBS with prominent diarrhea for many years now. Have been using this for 2 weeks now and have become a huge fan already. It has greatly relieved my symptoms. I would however caution against using this with other fiber products such as All-Bran plus. I used to drink a shake every morning which I made using All-bran plus as a base. Using both gave me extreme flatulence for a few hours a day. Since I was not planning on giving up using psyllium, I quit with the shake and have had no problems since then. I highly recommend this product for anyone with IBS. It has greatly changed my life.

Neutral smell and taste + BIG BOTTLE!

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Oct 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Big bottle! TOTALLY WORTH THE PRICE PAID (: Can use this to feel fuller without more calories. Lose weight with this! :D:D HURRY AND ADD TO CART THIS AMAZING PRODUCT NOW!

Good to go.

Posted by Reviewer2013328 on Nov 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I did intend that pun. Works as they said.

Will always use!

Posted by snowfitness1 on Aug 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I eat a whole food diet full of lots of veggies, so I get tons of fiber. BUT...I take psyllium daily because it acts like a broom in your system, and keeping your colon clean is KEY to excellent health! I recommend it highly!!!

use to make smoothie

Posted by Reviewer1848748 on Sep 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I mix a teaspoon in a blender making smoothie

Whole Psyllium Husks

Posted by Reviewer2429117 on Jun 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

We have found this product very beneficial.

I Will not do without Whole Psyllium Husk!

Posted by 4826251355203861114 on Aug 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking whole Psyllium Husk for several years now. I started by my husband and I doing a colon cleanse for 3 months. Shortly after that my husband had a colonoscopy done. The Dr. commented how clean the colon was . That was what I was told in the booklet "Cleansing or Surgery". It said to be sure and use the Whole Psyllium Husk and not the powder since that would clog the walls rather than clean them. The whole husk would scrub the intestinal walls. The Dr. proved that this was true. Now my husband and I are taking a Tbsp. twice a day. It keeps us regular. I highly recommend this product!!!

1 2 3 4