Very good hand cream...

Posted by acumen on Nov 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

... just like all the other Nubian Heritage's are. A little on the expensive side, but it's good. Make your choice. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Love

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is my personal favorite scent. The scent is a bit mystic, does not smell church, and I like its moisturizing effect. It's easy to carry in a purse.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love it, however a person who dont like the smell would have problems

The best hand cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Orgainc Raw Shea Butter is a super product for dry hands.

Moisturizing, but too strongly scented

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'd been looking for a quality shea butter cream for my hands as I am prone to hand eczema. I was aware that this product did list some flower extracts and other extracts (frankincense and myrrh)and essential oils, so I didn't expect it to be completely unscented. However, I did not expect this cream to have such a strong smell! I use essential oils very frequently, so I familiar with frankincense and myrrh and how EOs should smell. I expected this cream to smell "naturally scented" using these essential oils and other plant extracts,but to me, it smells very "perfumy" and more like artificial fragrance. The smell lasts a long time to the point of being bothersome. Disappointed. It moisturizes well, but is too stinky to use throughout the day after hand washing. I wish they made an unscented version of their shea butter cream.

smell!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I don't like the smell! For me it smells like cheap aftershave balm for mens!

Smells too strong

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have never expected these products smells strongly, artificial smell last for ever. It moist nicely but this is not even Frankincense and Myrrh, I can not even use for other parts of the body, it still smells consistently. I can not use this at all.

I adore the Nubian range

Posted by SazfromIreland on Mar 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I haven't tried this myself, as I bought it as a gift, but I am giving it 4 stars, as I have used a lot of the Nubian range and everything I tried has been excellent.

Good

Posted by calendula on Feb 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a good hand cream, but the smell is a bit strange. I prefer the Coconut & Papaya Hand Cream from Nubian Heritage because it smells so much better.

Really nice cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Almost did not order it because of all the bad reviews about the smell of this product. I think the cream smells really nice and it made my hands super soft. Highly recommend and will order again!