GBP

Not for combinational skin

Posted by AadeZdu on Jun 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I used this soap for face. It nice, but only on oily parts. The soap dries the skin

It heals my acne!!!

Posted by 4926381349678216303 on Jul 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I had severe acne on my back. They drove me crazy as they were itchy and painful. The situation turned better when I started to use the black soap, it surprised me!The break out became small in scale and the period of break out widened. The most amazing thing is 90% of the acne on my back healed after using this soap!!!Thanks God!:D I think the tea tree ingredient in the soap is working. If you requested for a deep cleaning soap, I think black soap is pretty good. If you want to treat acne, this is recommended, of course.

yesss

Posted by 4819305881669814431 on Dec 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Lemony smell. Cleans perfectly and it doesn't dry my skin. I have a very dry skin and its just perfect. After a while I noticed my skin color is slightly evening out and its more smoother. For a good price too. I'll probably stock on this. If this review helped you please click yes.

Perfecto :)

Posted by Jgxgixkyxky on Oct 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

ممتازة

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1646107 on May 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Not only it's refreshing, but it also keeps the mosquitoes away from my skin! ;-)

My favorite soap ever

Posted by Reviewer2195851 on Mar 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

THIS SOAP HELPS MY SKIN MORE THAN THE BLACK SOAP VERSION.

i love it

Posted by 4888927002333127560 on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

i love it

Nice and fresh!

Posted by Reviewer1914137 on Mar 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This soap is a bit too drying for my skin at least during the winter... but I think I will love this in the summer. I really like the fresh lemony scent, it disappears quite quickly when used though.

Great Natural Soap

Posted by NaturalHealthSK on Aug 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very nice and fresh lemony scent, good choice if you don't have dry skin. For comprehensive reviews of supplements, feel free to click on my username above to visit my page.

Great!

Posted by viktoriasstyle on Jan 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Nubian Heritage soaps are awesome, I gladly use them to clean and cure my acne prone skin. You should expect wonders though! It works but it needs time! :)