GB
4.8

4.8
Posted on Sep 24, 2022
Nutritious and Flavor Enhancing

This nutritional yeast has three pluses: it's naturally rich in B vitamins; it has a super amino acid profile; and it's fortified with extra nutrients the yeast doesn't have, like vitamin B12. Color and texture are light yellow and flaky, and the yeast mixes well as a flavor enhancer in soups/stews. I've tried a spoonful, but the flakes get too sticky in the mouth. There's no overwhelming smell. The taste is like yeasty cheese. It's not bitter like brewer's yeast. Overall, this is a great quality product.

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

Very large sized package, great value for money, excellent quality. The taste is cheesy and i use it on my omelettes, just used it yesterday in white sauce for pasta. Hide a little bit in smoothies. It's great for everyone's diet because its full of benefits like vitamin B1. B1 is esp good for people who have ADHD as it calms the nervous system. Great for all ages. Would highly recommend. Please give thumbs up if you found this review helpful.

KETO Gold!!! Great in almost anything; salads, on popcorn [if you haven't tried, you MUST!!], sauces, stews and so on. I prefer the fortified as its ensuring a great boost of supplementation without pills, and easier digested as its consumed with other foods and nutrients. :) If this was helpful, please like my comment! :D

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

Good quality yeast flakes, taste delicious and good for our health. Good natural source of vitamin B. I usually mix into my soup which give the soup a richer taste. It is part of my diet now since I discover nutritional yeast. It has improved my health and benefited my exercise routine as I feel more energetic.

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

This is a great product that adds lovely flavour to white sauce for vegetables etc. I’m not a vegetarian, but I am limiting my use of cheese, and this gives a good flavour when I want that kind of addition. Also, it’s very healthy. I like to use organic soy milk for a very rich sauce, along with this nutritional yeast. My family doesn’t register that it’s not cheese!

Lovely
Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Love these flakes~ I use them all the time to thicken up savory rice porridge and in pretty much anything that needs a little cheesy kick~ The bag is huge so you might want to get an individual shaker for easier use, but they taste great and thicken up recipes wonderfully~

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

Very nutty, flakes are a bit big but it's a great nutritional yeast nonetheless. The packaging is lovely and it seems to be best value.

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

First time I’ve tried this brand and I like it. Nutritional yeast has gotten incredibly expensive over the past couple of years so thank you for some decent prices and quick shipping!

sc0rcher
Posted on Oct 25, 2022

Although the price is quite expensive, the quality of NuNaturals is much better than other brands. The yeast flakes are crunchy and not powdery. Good for sprinkling over food to give a rich unami cheese taste.

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

Nice product and a good packaging. I love that it is a 24 oz. package. We use it a lot for flavoring sprinkled atop many foods, but essential for popcorn. And our cats love to have a sprinkle atop their wet food portions.