GB
4.6

4.6
Posted on Sep 23, 2022
8,180

I finished one bottle of this product and I’m starting to take the second bottle. I’m not sure whether I’ve got more lean muscle mass, but my strength has been definitely improved. Before I started taking this product, I lifted 80kg of bench press, but now, after finishing one bottle, I lift 90kg of bench press. Of course, I work out six days a week, so regular exercise and proper meal plan are necessary. In addition to that, if you combine this product to your effort, the result will definitely follow!

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

There is a research where they give 20mg of Diosgenin which is precursor to DHEA and the subjects gain extra mass with resistance training. This product contain 150mg per pill and the instructions say take 2, this is a marketing strategy so you can spend more on the product, always take 1 pill a day. Regarding the effect I can't tell since iam taking it with many other supplements!

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

done with first month, so far nothing crazy but there are some changes. weigh are going a bit faster and looking a tony bit bigger

I read about this product Anabol, it's not steroidal but it can help to increase muscle building. consume more protein when you are in Anabol cycle

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Crazy pumps on back and chest day! Body composition keeps changing. Used it for a month and I’ll buy it again . Currently cycling off .

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

I don’t feel muscle fullness. I don’t recover faster. I am not noticing much strength gains. A disadvantage is you have to take it twice a day. Overall not impressed. Moving on

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

Posted on May 27, 2022

I just started taking this for two days and my muscles feel harder and tighter. I will try for 12 weeks.

Posted on May 6, 2022

Effective ingredient and does not contain anabolic steroids. Nutrex products are of good quality.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I felt more energy after a week taking it, hope it will increase my muscle mass