Help

A bit of care goes a long way.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

After eating chlorella for over a year, and learning more and more about spirulina, I decided to combine the two. I started with the same amount I used for the chlorella, planning to alternate days. Mistake! Apparently spirulina is much more powerful than chlorella, and if one has not gotten used to it, one may have stomach distress and nausea. I cut back immediately, and read online about this, wishing that I had done so sooner. Things have calmed down now, and I hope for a long and healthful future with iHerb and Nutrex.

Spirulina

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have used many spirulina powders and this one is the best on the planet.

a great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm using it together with chlorella and see astonishing results on myself, my family and my dogs!!! This one product has also a better taste then the other one that I have tasted!

Very satisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

We are very satisfied with this product, this spirulina taste better then any other spirulina I've tasted so far + it is so good that when I don't take it, I feel tierd. I will continue buying this product =)

Best Spirulina

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Thank you for having this big bag. It is the best quality Spirulina that I and my whole family consume daily. I appreciate the light bag (instead of the heavy glass containers. This reduces the cost for shipment to my oversea home.

Good value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Hawaiian Spirulina is the absolute best

Wow

Posted by Nzvitamins on Apr 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Wow this fuels me for the whole morning. Great taste too.

my go to "food"

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i always said to myself that if i was ever stranded on an island or civilization was in utter chaos, and there was limited access to food or proper nutrients, and i could attempt to live off of one item besides clean drinking water, it would be spirulina. been taking spirulina now close to ten years, and have sampled them all, for the most part. Hawaiian spirulina remains among the Mt. Rushmore of brands when it comes to quality, taste, and nutritional content. you seriously cannot go wrong with this. i go through 2 to 3 tablespoons a day, and like to share with friends and neighbors, so this 5 pounder makes it much more convenient and cost effective. to keep this fresh, i split up the 5 pound bags in to multiple bags usually weighing around a half pound. before i seal them, i spray a little Private Preserve, Wine Preserver into the bag. works splendidly

Nutrex The Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

After doing extensive research, I found Nutrex Spirulina Powder. It has proved to be the best quality I have ever used. I have been taking it for years. It gives me energy. I give it to both of my dogs and my older dog has improved in her energy levels. I have two cats that beg for it. I take it in the a.m. and if I have a lot to do I also take it in the afternoon.

This is it !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am using spirulina for many years already.During this time I have tried all different brands but came to conclusion that Nutrex Hawaii is superior to others. This is it for any serious spirulina eater !!!

1 2