GBP

Nothing like it!

Posted by Reviewer1036521 on Mar 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

We as a family use this throat spray for coughing, sore throats, tonsillitis, bronchitis ect. Its the only throat spray that really works immediately. Coughing gone instantly, scratchy throat feels better instantly, fights infection and is soothing. It is very strong but not intolerable. My 5yr old asks for it when sick or coughing throughout the night. This is a staple in our house.

Works

Posted by sierramadre on May 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have had a sore throat since last November, doctor gave me antibiotics then gave up when swollen glands didn't go away (and yes, I've switched doctors). This throat spray helps right away and my throat isn't sore anymore.

Amazing

Posted by 5540320429596412681 on Jul 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love it. the best throat spray i found. it doesn't really make the pain go away but helps with irritation and cough. really relaxing and taste like a strong mint, great for singers too. מוצר מדהים. לא כל כך מעביר את הכאב לטווח הרחוק אבל עוזר ממש עם גירוי ושיעולים וצרידות. ממש מרגיע והטעם של זה כמו מנטה חזקה. מוצר מעולה לזמרים או זמרים או אנשים ששרים.

New to us- like it just as much as other Nutribiotic products

Posted by Reviewer2123240 on May 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

We use this multi-purposely and especially for our disabled child who doesn't close her mouth. I bought it for her for added mouth-moisture with the benefits of the grapefruit seed extract and other healing/soothing ingredients. We are very happy with it. It is very "minty."

Service excellent, effective product

Posted by Reviewer2680298 on Mar 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Web site is easy to manipulate, pages load fast, great selection of products and affordable prices. Products received quickly and in good condition. Thanks iHerb. I've had good results with the product so far. I have my grandmother using it now too who has chronic sinusitis.

Awesome Product

Posted by Reviewer2378165 on Jul 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am a singer and this is a wonderful product to clean out the congestion - so economical , too. IHERB - you are the best!!!!

This really works!!!

Posted by Reviewer1204529 on Feb 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've be using this product for about 3 years, and I live by it. T.H

Very soothing, effective spray...

Posted by Reviewer3286239 on Jan 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Because this spray has GSE in it, I was afraid it would be bitter...NOT SO! It tastes GREAT, and it works very quickly and effectively to soothe and heal your sore throat. Great product from a TERRIFIC store...iHerb!! Molly in Burnet, TX

For an awkward bottle 4 points, with the contents of the vial 5 points + + + + +

Posted by Kin-za on May 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Effectively help at first signs of a cold. Spray has a pleasant minty, sweet taste. I recommend it. Visit my page for more reviews...

no effect on me

Posted by 4997164167271874026 on Jul 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I used this spray several times at the very beginning of a throat pain but it had no effect on me