GBP

Lymph cleanse

Posted by Reviewer2580344 on Aug 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have breast cancer which had caused tightness in the lymph system in my arm - I couldn't straighten my arm. In three weeks of use (2 capsules twice a day in yogurt, empty stomach, with 3 grams of Omega 3) I saw complete mobility restored. After a dose I could actually feel lymph draining. I intend to add Phytoartemisinin to my protocol now - it cleans cell receptors and maintains efficacy of artemisinin. Hope iHerb decides to carry it as well.

Good for Babesiosis

Posted by Reviewer2859903 on Nov 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My Lyme literate doc (PhD Chinese medicine; Licenced Physicians Asst.) recommends this brand for quality and because it has an extract of the whole plant for better metabolization as per natropathic principles, plus the pure active ingredient artemisinin for potency, as per mainstream allopathic medicine principles. Not as strong as or an effective substitute for the pharmaceutical anti-protozoan Mepron, but the most potent form of Artemisia I've found. This is a good deal at nearly 1/2 the usual retail price.

Lyme co-infections

Posted by Reviewer1110479 on Oct 16, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Artemisinin is used in a non-drug treatment for one of the co-infections which often accompanies the Lyme disease infection from a tick bite.Allergy Research group has one of the best products.

super product/price

Posted by Reviewer2802111 on Sep 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My husband has bladder cancer. This is one of the many supplements that he has been taking. Getting these products here are about 1/2 of what we have been paying at the doctors office.

to get rid of babesia

Posted by Reviewer3236624 on Nov 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My doctor suggested this herb and the brand to get rid of babesia. The brand is good because it's concentrated so you don't have to take as many pills.

Valuable Product

Posted by Reviewer3160379 on Nov 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product has a good combination of the Artimisinin with the whole herb for enhanced action. I have found it helpful for treating Babesiosis.

Skin cancer

Posted by Reviewer1461843 on Nov 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I tried this on my skin cancers, mixed it with 50/50 DMSO and orally per Dr. Jay Rowen's Second Opinion letter instructions. It did not work for me.

made me dizzy

Posted by Reviewer3276029 on Mar 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately it made me severely dizzy. So I can't take it.

Good product

Posted by 5606154097401562918 on Jan 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

But despite of good quality, user past away because of chemo treatment

Allergy Research Group/Super Artemisinin

Posted by Reviewer2380169 on Mar 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Very pleaseed with product. My doctor receommended this product... I take it 4x a day...I was happy to find it at a lower price at IHerb.

1 2