GBP

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer3132785 on May 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

As many reviewers have stated, this tastes good and works well. Coughs come in all shapes and sizes and iHerb stocks a lot of excellent products that are worth a try.* But a common problem is that the products ease the cough for an hour or two but then it comes back. But the recommended dose is usually three times a day, so you either have to ignore the instructions and take 3 or 4 times what's recommended, or just put up with the cough for hours at a time. The thing that I like best about Olbas Cough Syrup is that they recommend taking it every two hours, which means that you can do what you actually need to do to keep a cough in check without worrying about overdosing. * A couple you might want to try if Olbas Cough Syrup doesn't work out: Planetary Herbals Mullein Lung Complex; Himalaya USA Koflet

Olbas Cough Syrup

Posted by Reviewer1360388 on Apr 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I purchase this product for my mother who is 80 years old and loves it. As soon as she is out she lets asks me to re order. She says it really clears her throat and chest and helps to relieve any congestion. It also seems to prevent other issues from starting!

Did not help cough

Posted by Reviewer2613505 on Jan 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I ordered Olbas Therapeutic Cough Syrup to treat a persistent cough. After reading all the reviews for this product I hoped that it may help in my case. Unfortunately it did not (that is why I rated this product with one star only). It is very possible though that in other cases this product may help.

Olbas Cough Syrup

Posted by Reviewer2970759 on Apr 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

THIS REALLY WORKS. NO CHEMICALS TO WORRY ABOUT. THE TASTE IS A BIT STRONG BUT MY SON EVEN TOLERATES IT. RECOMMEND HIGHLY.

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer3033633 on Dec 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this. wouldn't go so far as to say I look forward to having a cough, but close....

It Works and Tastes Good

Posted by Reviewer1232196 on Sep 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Quite frequently I have some sinus issues which make me start coughing. I take 2-3 teaspoons of this and the coughing stops! I can sleep, and that's good !!

olbas cough syrup

Posted by Reviewer2188068 on Jun 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

the best syrup , very healing good taste

Olbas cough syrup

Posted by Reviewer2465518 on Jun 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Very good product. I like to take even when I sometimes have a dry throat. Not for use with infants.

Best product out there!

Posted by Reviewer1248879 on May 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My daughter used Mucinex, but it had too many side effects. This is natural product from Switzerland. What else do I need to add. I will buy it again.

Great for bronchitis and asthma

Posted by Reviewer2688617 on Jun 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

very soothing and helpful when my asthma asks up.

1 2 3