GBP

Great taste

Posted by 5635643943234050942 on Aug 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've tried just about every protein on the market. They're mostly the same in terms of benefit if that is what you're worried about but I have to say this stuff tastes phenomenal. I'm a huge fan of peanut butter flavors and this is the first company to get it right. Some of the best protein I've ever had. Gold Standard does it again.

A diferent flavor of whey

Posted by Aristeu on Jul 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I always enjoyed the delicious strawberry flavor, and decided to try the taste of cream with peanut cholocate by really really like peanuts, but I have not adapted to this very taste of whey by taking large amounts every day, I consider it to be a little boring. However, it is a product of great quality, excellent solubility.

Posted by 5339842952195143678 on Aug 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

fast delivery

High quality protein. Smooth delicious taste.

Posted by 5578555271343306632 on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

High quality protein. Amazing taste. Very smooth. It's like drinking a healthy peanut butter cup. I blend with 15 almonds for a thick consistency. This protein truly lives up to being the gold standard.

Great Value

Posted by 5299593775489160931 on Aug 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'd definitely buy this protein again.

Posted by Bird-Glee on Nov 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Awesome pro-t-ins

Posted by 5727539801681582567 on Dec 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like it a lot, very tasty! Yeah😎

Great Product, but I'm not crazy about the taste !

Posted by MrSmiley on Jun 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Optimum nutrition products are of great quality and I truly enjoy the quality of this protein mix. It helps me recover after my Strenuous Gym Night and I'm satisfied with that. What I'm not crazy about is the taste, I find it a bit bland. But others may love it, so the 4 stars are for great quality, the missing star is for the taste. I doubt I will buy this flavour again. Maybe I was expecting a Hershey's Milk Chocolate with Peanut Butter flavour.

The taste is good

Posted by 5346606031255762984 on May 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like that product because it's easy to mix and the taste is good, definitely not too sweet like other products

tasty

Posted by Reviewer1198973 on Oct 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Not too sweet, nice chocolate flavour and great solubility. Can't taste much of the peanut butter (though I can smell it in the powder) though. But that was easily fixed with a teaspoon of PB2.

1 2