good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is not my favorite flavor of the Tulsi teas from this company so that's why I docked a star. You might love it though. It's good, just not my favorite, not as fruity as I expected it to be. If you know it's only very mild fruity, you might like it even more. Enjoy a great product from a great company.

I Really Like It

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This tea is really good. I also like the health benifits that are assoicated with it. I mix in a little honey with it because I like my tea sweet.

A favorite of mine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Tulsi teas are delicious and this is one of my favorites. It has a true raspberry peach essence that I've never tasted in anything else. Organic India is a high integrity company that offers a variety of healthy products.

Great as Ice Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

3~4 teabags to 2 liters of boiling water. Let it steep overnight and add some sugar. I use a mixture of Stevia and Lacanto for a taste that even the grandkids love.

My Favorite Tulsi Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite flavor Tulsi tea. The flavor is subtle, but nice.

Love this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This raspberry peach flavor is excellent! The flavor is subtle, not too strong. This makes an awesome iced tea. I drink it all day. The health benefits of holy basil are a plus, but this is also very refreshing. Love it.

Best tea!! Best price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this tea and have shared it with several friends! The prices on iherb make it even easier to do so.😊

This is my favorite Tulsi Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite Tulsi tea. I can still taste the Tulse flavor but it has enough of the raspberry and peach flavors to satisfy my love of fruity tea.

Summery

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This tea is great for warmer weather and I think it would make a wonderful iced tea too.

Tulsi has lots of health benefits. It's the new Green Tea.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The Raspberry Peach flavor is awesome. I can have it cold or hot and the benefits of Tulsi is beyond works.

1 2