Nice taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very good tea, reccomend you to try

Green Tea

Posted by karishma on Jun 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My first choice of green tea!

Don't like the taste of this tea.

Posted by CombinationEczema on Nov 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately, I don't like the taste of this tea. I try enjoying this tea, but just can't seem to finish the cup. It has a unique flavour which I can't seem to enjoy. This is a matter of personal taste and not the quality of the tea.

Excited

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Was very excited to receive this item I showed it to my mom and sister and will be trying it in the morning, the tulsi rose flavor was a definite hit and I am sure this green tea blend will do just the trick for me. Thanks i herb

ORGANIC TULSI GREEN

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

~FLAVORFUL AND DELICIOUS LOOSE TEA. IT SMELLS WONDERFUL TOO. ONE OF THE BEST ORGANIC GREEN TEAS OUT THERE. THE GREENER THE TEA THE BETTER IT IS FOR US. THIS IS MY 2ND FAVORITE GREEN TEA AFTER MATCHA.

Favorite Green Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Not a big fan of green tea, but I love Tulsi Tea. Now I get the great benefits of both.

delishious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

When our family gave up coffee our local organic store owner gave us a sample of this tea and I thank him every time I see him. It is truly delicious and energizing way to start the day. We make sure to never run out!!

Very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

..I like a lot :-) !

Excellent Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I ordered both organic India Tulsi Tea and Tulsi green tea. Both are very good. My personal favorite is Tulsi tea. This purchase is good value for money because 3.5oz comes a long way unlike teabags which are expensive and run out very quickly.

Delicious quality tea :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The leaves are so fresh and aromatic!

1 2