GBP

Wonderful Product!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1468613 on May 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Bought this for a friend who's dog (a Yorkie) had allergies and dry skin. She says her baby's skin has cleared up and she hasn't seen her scratch once since using it!!!

~ 5 STARS!

Posted by Shelti on Sep 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

♥ My pair of darling Sheltie sisters have long, silky fur and I truly LOVE absolutely everything about this gentle shampoo for their velvety coats. ⋙ It has a clear/amber, fluid consistency and only a fairly small amount is needed to create a rich lather. ⋙ And because it so thoroughly rinses out, no residue is left on their sensitive skin, or on the teeth of their grooming combs. ⋙ It leaves their fur very soft, without any tangles, and with a really nice *fresh + clean* scent!

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer3137441 on May 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This has a very subtle, clean smell that leaves your dog smelling 'clean' not like a perfume factory. It lathers well and rinses clean. My dog was super shiny and had a silky coat. It didn't cause any irritation to her skin. Will definitely buy this again and reccomend it to all pet owners. Thanks!

Saved my cat from a trip to the Vet

Posted by 5292137705310122478 on Jul 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My kitty was suffering so much from flea infestation and loosing hair on her inner thighs because she was biting the hair out. After the first bath she calmed way down. It was not a full body bath at the time, just her hind end. Then 2 weeks later, I gave her a second more thorough complete body bath. Now after a month she is still feeling great relief and her hair has almost totally grown back!

Pamper your pooch

Posted by Reviewer2582217 on Sep 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My dog would scratch like crazy after each trip to the groomers, even when I paid extra for hypo-allergic shampoo and conditioners. Bought Thera-Neem for the groomer to use, with veterinarian approval. It made a big difference. Thera-Neem is SOAP FREE and made with organic ingredients. Neem is soothing and moisturizing for sensitive skin. There are no harsh chemicals, no parabens and no lauryl sulfate in this product. It is also virtually scent free. The consistency of the product is thinner than shampoo and needs to remain on the coat for 3 to 5 minutes before rinsing for best effect.This shampoo does a beautiful job and really whitens and brightens the white portions of her coat. She scratches much less and I do not smell any phony perfumed fragrance on her coat. No more conditioners necessary, either. My dog is happier, and so am I.

So hard to find these days! Best Price online!

Posted by 5350144183757009467 on May 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was recommended this product years ago for my cat. Worked amazingly well for hotspots! Healed and soothed the skin within days. I also used the balm but the oil works just as well. The shampoo has a clean scent unlike the oils and balm, but they're tolerable,(sort of smells like a nutty-coffee which can be annoying but I'm all about my pet over a slightly annoying scent). I live in San Antonio, and NO ONE seems to carry the Pet Line anymore. From Wholefoods, Cost Plus Nutrition, GNC, Sprouts Market, Vitamin Shoppe and our local Texas market: Central Market (sort of like Whole Foods). iHerbs has THE BEST PRICE and even beat out the actual Organix South website price. I ordered and received within 3 days. You guys are the best!

Best shampoo for my York!

Posted by Tihoho on Jul 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Много лет пользуемся только этим шампунем для мытья собаки. Лучше дорогих шампуней из зоомагазина. Не так давно шампунь немного изменился. На сайте указан старый состав. Сейчас после olefin sulfonate идёт: PPG 2 hydroxyethyl coco isostearamide, polysorbate 20, Lauryl glucoside, PEG-7 glyceryl cocoate, glycerine, sodium hydroxymethylglycinate, azadirachta indica (neem) oil*, panthenol, sodium chloride , natural fragrance.

Super

Posted by Reviewer1397828 on Jul 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The Organix South, TheraNeem, shampoo for my dog is wonderful for my fragrance sentivities. No problem whatsoever. Super!

Clean dog!

Posted by Reviewer2526088 on May 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Just as on my own hair, I like using a shampoo on my dog that does not have chemicals. I feel its just as important for her as it is for me. This shampoo has almost no fragrance (what there is is pleasant) and leaves her with a silky soft coat.

GREAT!!

Posted by Reviewer3069169 on May 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been sourcing for good shampoo for many years, as my dog has sensitive skin. Till recently, my dog suffered from flea infested, which causes his coat to be very patchy, and very coarse and dry skin. So i just bought this Neem shampoo to give it a try, as i read that neem is an effective pest repellent and very good in healing skin. After the first time usage this shampoo, my dog's coat turns out to be so soft and nice! It even helps to minimise its itchy skin problem! Currently, i am using the second bottle of this shampoo and my dog is recovering for flea allergy! His newly grown coat is really soft, moist and thick !