GBP

Good moisturizing, but awfull smell

Posted by SurieSue on Jun 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product have a great composition, it's very moisturizing, it's very cute... BUT... I hate the smell, it's like plasticine (the play doh one) with a tiny smell of vanilla... I love the concept and the efficiency of the product so I will maybe try the lemon/verbena one later, but I'm scared to be disappointed... :/ Ce produit a une bonne composition, il est très hydratant, et très mignon... MAIS... Je déteste l'odeur, on dirait de la pâte à modeler (la play-doh) avec une odeur très discrète de vanille... J'adore l'idée et l'efficacité du produit donc je vais peut être l'acheter en version citron/verveine plus tard, mais j'ai peur d'être déçue aussi... :/

good soap

Posted by 5226924384822383581 on May 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good soap and lotion with nice smell. I will buy again...

Love it!

Posted by 5721723037030502665 on Jul 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've mostly used the soap, but it's wonderful. Doesn't dry out my skin, and the hand cream is right there should you desire some.

Looks very elegant!

Posted by 4697364547573479050 on Jun 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like it because is elegant and lotion is right next to soap. As well I have to admit this product helped me a lot for my eczema on hands.

This stuff works really well

Posted by 5264557163177592719 on Jan 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for a less harsh hand soap and a good hand lotion because they often get dry during the winter and I am obsessive about washing my hands. I also didn't want a lot of sulfate and garbage in the wash so I found this and I couldn't be happier. It leaves my hands feeling clean but moisturized and the lotion makes my hands super soft. Will definitely be buying this set again.

Un super duo !

Posted by 4830359882781762527 on Jun 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Le nettoyant est très doux (le premier ingrédient est le beurre de karité), il mousse bien, quand à la lotion, elle hydrate parfaitement et pénetre très rapidement, de plus l'odeur est top !! Et le petit caddy est juste trop mignon, adopté sur mon lavabo !!

Joli petit duo

Posted by FriendlyBeauty on Apr 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Malgré une composition non entièrement naturelle, ce petit duo m'a conquise. Les deux sentent bon la vanille. Le savon mousse bien et la lotion pénètre rapidement et laisse les mains toutes douces et bien hydratées. Bref, il a désormais sa place sur mon lavabo! =)