Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The soap smells delicious, the whole bathroom is filled with the nice vanilla smell. Doesnt dry out the skin so its just a perfect soap in my eyes. Use it for my kids too.

Vintage style of aroma!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like this soap as it reminds me of vintage style in aroma. The color of this soap bar is browhnish cacao. Lathers nicely in creamy white dense foam. Does not dry sking. Suitable for my normal to mixed skin type. Vanilla scent is not sweet direct vanilla, but more of subtle woody fudge powdery vanilla, reminding me vintage style of life and powdery aromas. This bar lasts a long time.

Nice Soap, Great Scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very rich, emollient type lather and nice deep vanilla scent that does not overwhelm. Washes off well and leaves no apparent residue. Smaller bars than many organic soaps but if you get addicted to the scent, you probably won't care.

Vanilla Soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My wife's favourite. She smells yummy after a shower and her skin is baby smooth.

It's great :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This soap has a great smell, and great lather. It feels very moisturizing, and I don't have to use much at all to get a lather. It doesn't dissolve very quickly, which I think has something to do with the curved shape. I love this soap :)

INDISPENSABLE ♥♥♥

Posted by organza on Sep 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

J'adore ce savon. J'ai une peau sensible et il est parfait. Nettoie parfaitement. J'ai aussi le savon noir que j'adore. J'ai enfin trouvé des savons pour ma peu sensible. Je le rachèterai.

Does not become a mess

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Keeps the form all the way to the end, smells good and is kind to the skin, great soap.

Wonderful soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Have tried other soaps containing shea butter and none seem to work as well. It makes a rich lather that leaves my skin feeling very clean and doesn't dry it out. The smell is deep and rich, but subtle. And I like the shape and size of the bar, it is easy to hold on to.

Best soap ever! / Muy bueno!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Smells marvellously and foams a lot! *** Huele de maravilla y hace mucha espuma!

really good soap!

Posted by 5lanvianvil on Apr 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use this wonderful soap daily. In my case, it is the perfect choice to keep my sensitive skin healthy because is working wonders for my hand eczema (that now is almost gone). I’ve been searching for a long time an affordable/multi-purpose product like this one: is excellent as a hand soap (my dry hands love this), is gentle enough for face cleansing and I really enjoy using it in the shower. I adore how it feels (melts on the skin and you can feel the softness) and the results (it leaves my skin soft, clean and hydrated). I like the subtle, very light, yummy and pleasant vanilla scent, in fact, this smells much better than the unscented one from the same brand and provides the same great results. In addition, the content of raw shea butter (source of vitamins and minerals) is high and has a really safe composition. There is one surprising fact: it lasts for a long time, although the bar isn't too large. I think that it is one of the better/gentlest/purest soaps on iherb, so I’m going to reorder it countless times!