OK, but not the most accurate pH test strips.

Posted by Leione on Mar 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Even though they're easy to use and have a wide range, they often give very confusing results: the colors just don't match.

DOESN'T SEEM ACCURATE

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Everytime I have tested, it's always the same result. I just find that hard to believe. I believe out of the numerous times I tested, only once did it show a different result. In my opinion, these test strips are not accurate.

Difficult to read

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The top and bottom indicators don't confirm each other. And even when checking the top against the control, it's hard to tell exactly where the ph is. I wouldn't buy these again.

Basically OK ...

Posted by healthfirst on Jun 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

but I thought this stick might be the new kind that pHion has w/just ONE diagnostic color indicator. I don't care for the two-color indicators as it makes it too difficult to read. Invariably the top color shows one pH that I am ... and yet the bottom color indicates another level. Too confusing. I hope iHerb eventually gets the newer strips that are much easier to read. These have the one color indicator that I mentioned above.

Color off

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Color displayed on strips is nothing like that on the matching chart, so these strips are pretty much useless.

Great pH test strips!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These strips are easy to use; the best I've ever found! They're firm and they read very simply. Much better than paper testing strips. I've been using them for years to make sure I'm staying alkaline.

Easy to use.. easy to read

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Easier to read than some other test strips out there

Too Hard for Accurate measure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Ended up buying a digital PH meter which give an accurate measurement

These work great

Posted by Rena61 on Jan 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like how big they are and easy to use and read. The bottle works much better then the other brands I have used. I will keep getting this brand in the future when I nearly run out.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I like these strips, very convenient to use

1 2 3