GB

• S
metapixel
Posted on May 11, 2022
Excellent! A “my lips but better” cinnamon brick colour

Ultra pigmented, smooth and hydrating (you can boost it by applying a lip balm under), infused with organic jojoba, organic shea butter, and vitamin E. This formula is comfortable to wear, the lipstick edge is a chisel shape for detailed application. The colour is rich and full with one swipe. It transfers very easily and will leave 💋kiss marks all over your cups, fortunately it is very pigmented so it will last a few hours. The tube is a generic white plastic with a heavier clear base showing the product colour. It is in a big chunky casing, but the printed logo feels a bit cheap. The sticker looks like it’ll get dirty in my handbag. I wish it had a box instead. Buttercup is a warm brown-beige shade that is a “nude” shade for those with medium fair skin. I am NC15 and it looks like a cinnamon orange brown on me.

bc667089-cebf-465c-a30e-57a2db7436ea
d1f77726-885a-496b-bc71-766e43e0fc4e
529080db-8e3c-4783-b715-849e7841c6f2
Posted on Nov 5, 2022

I think It’s my new everyday go lipstick. I adore brick color shades (“Buttercup”) on lips, so I’m happy I’ve found it. The texture is buttery and it smells like hygienic lip balm, very pleasant. The package design is simple and enjoyable. Really love the shape of the lipstick, so convenient to apply the product and neatly define the lips. It’s VERY pigmented and you don’t need to use a lot of it, just a slight touch - and your lips are colored (+ it stays a long time). The best thing about this lipstick is its composition, ingredient list. Only good stuff inside, so your lips will not only look beautiful, but also will be nourished and protected all day. The quality is cosmic, your lips will definitely benefit from it.

31b12476-a9a6-4f09-8fac-442632fac85b
Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Scent is fine nothing special. The use is easy and glides well on lips. The quality is good. The texture is good as well but I didn't like the color. The coverage is not as I expected. Overall it's not bad and it doesn't dry out the lips.

441f6ccf-e283-4a97-9275-518c7b4f4f58
Posted on Jul 20, 2022

This lipstick has no harsh or chemical ingredients. This is very rare, as many other lipstick brands contain terrible ingredients. As I put lipstick on my lips and casually may lick them, it is important for me to have organic lipsticks. It was hard for me to find a decent brand that would not only make organic lipsticks, but will also make the lipsticks last long and have pretty shades. Now I am happy to say I found the brand. This lipstick is absolutely amazing. It smells good. If you lick your lips as much as I do, you will be happy to know that it is not bitter as usual lipsticks are. The scent is pleasant. Also, it moisturizes the lips, and serves both as lip balm and lipstick (though I still prefer to apply my lip balm before it). The color is rich and stays on the lips almost the whole day (especially if I don't touch my lips or eat something creamy that may erase the lipstick easily). Moreover, after you take them off your lips won't look blue and lifeless, they will still be natural pink, which means that the lipstick doesn't harm your lips. It has many shades, so you can pick the one you want ^^

e6e87836-ef47-460d-9a4d-3099bf329908
Posted on Feb 24, 2021

It's a very MLBB shade, it feels really nourishing on and comfortable on the lips, after drinking on the cups the shine would come off a bit and then it would look more like a matte lipstick but the color stays as long as you're not eating oily food. The lipstick is creamy when put on and the color payoff is good, hope this helps!

feff5821-64da-449d-887e-36e0c7f685a2
6d04d0d4-288e-4100-808b-a7ca5abca6a3
Posted on Nov 9, 2022

Benefit of this is that of all the moisturizing lipsticks and lip balms I have tried, this is the only one that does not make my lips peel. I've tried everything from Burt's Bees to Lancome. Love it!

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

Great product with beautiful scent, fresh enriched color, soft texture, full coverage. Nice smell and taste. Standard size with neat package , can feel the lips soft and hydrated. Stays well , love the quality

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

Creamy, glides on very nicely. The color looks light brown on my lips - not as pretty as on the stick, but it's great for layering to create custom colors. Smells very "tasty" of vanilla

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

This lipstick is very good. I love it because its composition is gluten free. Scent of the lipstick is neutral. The texture of it is even and smooth. The color is lovely, I would buy more shades from this company.