GBP

very good product

Posted by Reviewer3009699 on Mar 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It works beatifully on old and new scars.I have a healed scar tissue after skin graft which took place in SEP of 2009.I have started to use it as soon as as it arrived and I see change of color in my scar.It is lighter and softer to touchr.It is only 2 weeks and I see results.Years ago I had some other surgery and I used similar product from Poland on my big scar tissue it worked wonders.Based on that previous experience I bought this one which does the trick.The product from Poland is called Cepan.The cost is probably the same but has triple volume.

WOW

Posted by Reviewer2049460 on Sep 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This has reduced a large and nasty scar to barely visible. I started using it right away after surgery and after 6 months the scar has almost disappeared. Great for wrinkles, too!

Outstanding product

Posted by Reviewer1221476 on Mar 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I got this for my boyfriend after surgery from a badly broken leg. He has been very impressed with the results and noticed reductions in his scars in a week.

Super cream!

Posted by Reviewer2348898 on Dec 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this ointment for over a year on some old scares and is amazing how well is working. And now I want to have this ointment in my home pharmacy for every little scar that my kids might get. Acne scars, play scars, new or old is working.

It works

Posted by Reviewer1390685 on Oct 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Works very good! The best I have found on the market.

Good for Acne Scars & Preventing Scars

Posted by Reviewer1037014 on Aug 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My skin scars very easily from any scrap or acne blemish. I've been using this product for almost 2 weeks. Works pretty quickly on lightening my acne scars on back and chest. If I apply the ointment on my newer blemishes, I have noticed that my skin will not scar once the blemish dies - when before nearly every blemish would scar. Any new scratch or scrape I get I apply the ointment and I do not scar. I have an old scratch on my arm that is a dark brown scar and the ointment hasn't seemed to work too well with that one, no noticable lightening - but maybe with more time. Thumbs up for my other scars though and for scar prevention.

seems good

Posted by Sabine on Mar 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

We haven't used this product more than a week, so I don't now if it is working. Smells good. Easy to apply. I use it on scars on my daughters face.

Scar Reducing Herbal Cream

Posted by Reviewer1119157 on Nov 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm waiting to see the results. So far, the cream has done no harm. It is a good moisturizer.

Fantastic Product!

Posted by Reviewer2164398 on Mar 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product really softens the scar as well as significantly fading it also.

Quantum Health, Scar Reducing Herbal Cream

Posted by Reviewer1668116 on Jan 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Very nice that it is organic...Some of the creams that are out there and that they advertize even on TV have things I wouldn't put on my worst enemy. My scar shrinks and pulls and I have just started using this but it helps... scar looks lighter and gives it more give.