very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 4 2012 | Verified Purchase

אוהבת מאוד, עושה עיסוי של חניכיים, רכה וטובה.נוכה בשימוש

not usable

Posted by miracle on February 5 2015 | Verified Purchase

really big even for my mouth, what's about children? but it good for my nails and shoes))))

Radius, Toothbrush

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 26 2011 | Verified Purchase

Glad to be able to find these again

toothbrush

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 21 2010 | Verified Purchase

Totally satisfied with the product

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 13 2009 | Verified Purchase

I won't be going back to a 'small' toothbrush again. This feels amazing! Highly recommended!

something big to stick in your mouth

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 23 2008 | Verified Purchase

it took me a few weeks to get used to the size of the toothbrush head but once i did, forget about trying to brush your teeth with any basic brush. the bristles are strong but arent abrasive so dont worry about irritating your gums and possibly bleeding. cleans and polishes with ease. the handle is not bad either

Good,but expensive

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 18 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nice, easy to use for left-handed, cleans well, but there is written that bristle lasts for 9 month but after 2.5 month of use I see that in 2 month I'll need to buy the new one. A little bit expensive, I think it should cost around 5$

too hard

Posted by Karach on January 7 2018 | Verified Purchase

i expected a bit softer brushes. my gf does not love me any more

ITS A GOOD BRUSH

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 21 2008 | Verified Purchase

IT'S REALLY HABBIT FORMING. IF YOU USE ONE OF THESE ONCE, IT IS VERY HARD TO GO BACK TO "ORDINARY" TOOTHBRUSHES. I LOOKED FOR THE BRUSH IN STORES FOR SOME TIME BUT COULD NEVER FIND IT. THE STORE WHERE I BOUGHT IT DID THE JOB EXACTLY AS THEY SAID THEY WOULD. THEY ARE BORINGLY PREDICTABLE, JUST LIKE A REALLY GOOD STORE SHOULD BE.