My Favorite Chia Seed!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love this! This is the best of all Chia seeds out there! Thank you, iHerb for shipping this internationally! I wouldn't know what to do without this, because it's so hard to find good Chia seed in my country.

Got tiny creatures

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product because it had all 5 star reviews. Product came in good container. I found no foreign materials at the time I received the product and during my first usages. But today I found a plethora of tiny creatures in the box. They are too tiny that I am afraid I have accidentally eaten them before. Expiry date is 01/2017.

my rating

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

fast delivery

Awesome Salba Chia Seeds

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love these Chia Seeds. The Customer service that I received was 5 stars. The Salba Seeds arrived quicker than I thought!!! I will always order from this company!! They have proved that they are an Awesome company to do business with. I love the health benefits of the Salba Seeds!!! All I can say is AWESOME!!!

Great packaging

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I will continue to buy this product, My husband loves it very much looks very clean and clear hardwired packaging.

Bloatedness

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

First time ordering this brand because the usual brand i order is out of stock. After a week of taking this in my overnight oats, i had severe bloatedness even though I have taken chia seeds for the longest time