Help

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

really eases pain--am a truck driver and my right shoulder is always so sore--Sedona Labs works the best-other types of this product are just enough different as to be ineffective

SerraPhase

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent Product. I no longer have pain the the shoulder and my range of motion has dramatically improved. I take 2 at night and 1 in the morning on an empty stomach. I strongly recommend it.

Wish I knew how strong it actually is

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this because it seems inexpensive, but it does not show the SPU-strength like Dr Best does, using mg instead of SPU effectiveness-ratings. I alternate between the 2 brands and my inflammation is at bay.

SerraPhrase

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

So far this product seems to be helping but not effective immediately. I really didn't expect it to be. The service getting it to me was very fast and that's why I order from iHerb.

SerraPhase

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It may have been doing something, but I could not tell a difference after taking all of one bottle.

User

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

We have not found the product to meet up with our expectations for pain relief. We are continueing its' use until more time allows more reliable conclusions. Thank you

Serraphase

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This products works a treat. Both my husband and I suffer from arthritis and have found this product reduces our pain dramatically. Can't live without it.

new med