GB

1,573
1,147
Posted on May 22, 2022
Best Deal with Great Quality

I rarely use lipstick anymore since I use mask on a daily basis. These lipbalms has great scents, not overpowering, just enough that will disappear in a few minutes. Great for all age, you can share it with your friends and family. The heat makes my lips chapped so bad. This brand offers quality with a fraction of price. I used to buy more expensive ones. Why should I of this one does the job? Please give a thumbs up, it will help me a lot. Stay safe & stay healthy

2d8c52bb-bacf-4c0c-9cfd-91dbdfd6dbc8
2a47ee3d-c7e6-4e01-9844-681dd956997f

Tried this product for the first time and i really liked it !! it’s very hydrating and moisturizing. it helps with dry cracked lips, and i notice it drastically helps cracked corners regain moisture. It comes in different lovely flavours and It is a perfect option for my 5y daughter who us addicted to lip balms as it is made from organic and safe ingredients . Will buy it again and i really recommend it !!

995f1354-5106-4688-84d3-50c6596da56b
31836eb8-e195-4327-9821-8d4fe7973068
0d296edb-e140-40aa-8f8c-e12871a7d83c
Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I am obsessed with Sierra's lip balm. It's organic with best ingredients. When i started using this one I cannot think of using any other moisturizer on my beautiful lips. Best quality, best smelling, perfect for every age. I loved every composition. And right now honey one is my favorite. It also healed my dry chafing lips.

83822bcc-20c4-47c0-a16e-44ed00283b3d
2b058632-a9ab-4196-a0f1-1a0cc3ee5314
Posted on May 19, 2022

I really liked this pack of lip balms, they are organic, keep the lips moistured and the composition is really great with only natural ingredients. I have dry lips and have to use a lot of lip balms during the day so I was looking for something with more pure ingredients and I found. I haven't opened all of them, but my favorites ones so far are pomegranate, tea tree and honey.

ac814ce2-2515-43c4-8245-65a2a58c6a42
264b75fc-e5b3-4dad-be0d-58b80004ff36
26dcd537-3173-40ee-8f93-be2256d0a84e
CommandClip
Posted on Dec 8, 2021

I have been using it for a month now after a friend recommended it and gave me a sealed one from hers. It’s very effective at keeping my lips healthy this winter and I can definitely see a difference. Plus the ingredients are natural so it was a major selling point for me. I recommend big time !

7224bb7b-bd9d-4e19-a6f6-c8080d6dfd16

5,387

Posted on Aug 5, 2022
7,395

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

i love the feel of these balms on the lips, they feel soft and light not at all chuncky or smudged. also i hate the taste of honey so i was afraid these would taste like it, but only one of them did, they have different and pleadent smells and tastes. i recommend them.

e56ce680-635c-4b5c-8c8c-d42cdb306fe9