Help

Must have Adobo!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was introduced to Adobo Seasoning in the USA. Caribbean workers took a dedicated approach to nourishing, creative, tasty food and used Adobo for marinating, sprinkling and enhancing fish, poultry, beef, pork, lamb & vegetables. Adobo's herb combination is unique, versatile & aromatic. Can your product be made available in larger sizes?

Goes with everything

Posted by odereviews on Apr 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This seasoning goes with pretty much anything. Last time I made a spaghetti sauce, and this fitted well with it. Same with french fries. Of course I would prefer the salt to be Himalayan salt. Good seasoning that last for a long time + it's organic.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great smell. Can use it in any dish. מוצר מעולה. אריזה יפה. כשר מומלץ

Addictive

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Oh my gosh, this seasoning is delicious! I use it literally every day, especially on oil-free fries, which it works perfectly with. I've seen other reviews here stating that the jar isn't big enough, and at first it looked plenty big enough to me, however with the amount I use it's definitely going to run out fast! It's a bit salty, which is perfect for me, but others might want to be aware before purchasing ^^

very satisfied

Posted by RhinBlack on Apr 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is very much like Vegeta. Or atleast as closest as I can get it in South Korea. I use it for EVERYTHING. It has been amazing!!! I didn't realize the bottle was this small though, i wish it was much bigger for the price.

my new favourite

Posted by vered999 on Nov 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

After getting hooked on their chophouse seasoning (love the grinder too), this is my new favourite, it really goes with everything. Last week I made veggie soup with it, I love it with sliced avocado (+ squeezed lemon). Very versatile.

It's okay, but not a very strong taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's not bad, but I had the non-organic version of it before and it was absolutely delicious on everything. I won't buy this one again, to be honest. It's ok, but not as strong of taste.

Magic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love it .........................

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i am very satisfied from iherb

Great flavor and Organic!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Adds so much to my meat sauce. Great flavor and Organic too!

1 2 3