GB
4.5

4.5
Posted on May 28, 2022

My hair is damaged from the pool water and the sun, leaving it dry and frizzy. I use this in the morning to help ease the tangles and whenever my hair needs some detangling. I used to use leave in cream but I prefer something lighter like this water spray.

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

My daughter hair is wavy and very fine. This leave-in makes it moisturized and shiny and so soft the next day. Highly recommended. And the smell is so so nice and not annoying. It’s very easy to use as well because it’s spray. It doesn’t grease the hair as well even if you spray a little bit more.

The quality is really nice. detangles and moisturizing you hair . my girls have sensitive scalp and never complained. The only reason I gave a 4 star is the smell is awful!! the bottle inside smells pleasant but as soon as you spray and brush its gross foul smell. I don't know why maybe the natural ingredients combined with the oils on the hair gives off that scent.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

This product sprays liberally. It actually works. It smells delicious - more like pineapples than soy. i have really long thick hair and my brush goes through wet hair easily

Posted on Jan 23, 2023

I use it before my children go to school to protect it from lice. So dar no lice in the house this year (yay for us)

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

They've changed the bottle, but I've bought this spray several times for my girls. We use it every time we brush their hair. I don't mind the scent (it's much better than some others we've tried), and we've never had an issue.

Posted on May 12, 2022

Smells great for me but I haven't used it on my child as he has a kiwi allergy and this product contains kiwi extract

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

Coconut scent which I am okay with but the detangling function doesn't work well for me? I have shoulder length coarse hair and after using this, I still could not detangle effectively with my wide tooth comb. The solution also stings the eyes if you happen to mist too close to your face.

malak93
Posted on Oct 26, 2022

Scent use quality size age package benefit composition sensitive gentle i love it very much

c455882b-b133-4638-b612-caa53341c255
Posted on Jan 13, 2023

This product is really good It gives nice shine for the hair