Help

Great Product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have only been taking hgh surge for about three weeks now but the very first thing I noticed when taking it is the level of energy. It really gets you motivated and stimulated to get a workout. I usually feel pretty drained after my workouts but with this I still feel energized enough to workout longer.

Too activating for nighttime use.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like this product during the day, but find it too activating for nocturnal use.

Mr. Nitzmer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for about 3 weeks and last weekend we had some friends over that I had not seen in 3 or 4 months and as folks came in they all kept coming up and saying Wow you seem like you have gotten younger, and what have you been taking your skin seems so youthful. I was also told that I looked as if I had lost 15-20 years of age, that's really good as I am in my 60's.

Make your own. LIDDEL HGH

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great product. Great for the cardio vascular system. Take with Liddel HGH spray. cheaper to blend your own amino acids, and take the rest in pill form.

wow, what a difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

my husband takes this along with tyrosine and his sex drive is back full force...not to mention his motivation to work out...good stuff.

Seems to work!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Seems to work. Better sleep, feeling stronger and comments by my wife on how I look better!

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

So far I'm happy with this product.After use it for only the first 2 weeks, I have feel the different how this product work for me.It has increased my energy level and make me feel younger than before.You must take it on empty stomach before bed time.Remember to do some exercise at least four times a week.

hgh surge

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I dont sleep as well with these as with another hgh that I tried, dont particuly feel much more energy

I don't see any change...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

found the other reviews very mysterious as i noticed nothing particular and i am finishing my second order... maybe not enough but still 2 months.. difficult to rate

Great pre-workout supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have found this to be the best supplement I have used in taking before workouts for maintaining strength.

1 2 3 4