GB

4.7
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Mar 25, 2022
1,203

Very good quality and suitable price , come with a nice package. Soft Skin Face Scrub Moderate Exfoliation For Soft, Smooth Skin Avocado & Honey Dermatologist-Tested, PETA-Approved Skin Care, 100% Natural Exfoliants 6 oz 6 Count VOCADO & HONEY: This natural face exfoliator features the extract from buttery avocados, recognized for their moisturizing properties, and honey, known for its nourishing benefits

adfd99bd-703b-46ce-bece-b1deb8428391

Its really nice and very smoooooooooooooooth 😍😍 the quality really nice the size enough its removed the age lines packaging was amazing its very benefits and composition really good coverage really nice the color correct texture amazing concern greta its for used everyday scent amazing. Its nourishment and moisturizer and very sensitive it has essential oil flavor nice and frequency and very gentle for all season

2f3186fd-4414-416a-8003-17dc7d36025c
Meagan
Posted on Sep 7, 2022

I ordered this scrub for my friend and she was so excited and loves it! We can’t find this brand in the county I live in now. I always have good things to say about this company. I think this scrub is cheap for the size you get and good quality.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I love this product and I really reccomend it! Pros: - Amazing scent. - Light and gentle, though effective, scrubbing. - Skin feels great after using it. - Good package. - Good price. Cons: Couldn't think of anything. My experience: I love this product and I would reccomend it to anyone, I have tried other fragrances too and I have had a great experience with all of them. I have very sensitive skin and I use it once a week (sometimes twice a week) and I haven't had any reactions or trouble of any nature with this product. The scents are amazing, I usually don't like scented products, but St. Ives fragrances are quite soft and very, VERY pleasing. The sensorial experiences I've had with their products are amazing!

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I just love st. Ives products! great quality of products I use daily for years. the size of the package lasts for ages. it benefits my skin in a way I never imagined. great composition and good for sensitive skin. you can use it in high frequency as it not harm your skin. amazing!

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

I love the gentle and sweet smell of this and use it almost daily. It leaves me skin feeling very moisturized, but not as thoroughly scrubbed as some of the other scrubs I use. The size is great and I really feel like I get my money’s worth with the good quality and price.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Love this face scrub. Makes skin super soft and smooth. It’s great for all skin types even sensitive skin. Very gentle n moisturize. I use it 2-3 times a week as frequency. Great size n good quality scrub and many great benefits. Good for many age groups. There’s no flavor smell to the scrub and package looks good as well. Composition. Definitely recommend.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

My personal favourite, the scent is great and the creamy texture feels great on your skin. I personally use it as a body or foot scrub and it leaves my skin feeling soft, smooth and extremely shiny at the end! This scrub is gentle and doesn't cause any irritation. I can also see my complexion is brighter and smoother.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

I've been using the apricot scrub for years now and I saw this variant here. I have oily to combination skin, I'm using it thrice a week, I leave it on my face for 30 seconds and start scrubbing it gently and I can always see the difference when using this, my skin looks radiant and it doesn't dry out my skin after use . It has a smell of avocado which is refreshing and It always feel like I'm having a spa day when I'm using it. I love it more because it has honey!

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

First time using St Ives products and I’m totally impressed! I use it four times a week and it’s the first scrub that hasn’t made my face react badly!

27bde216-ebc3-463e-b5bd-f610536dcb65