GBP

Not impressed

Posted by Reviewer2223848 on Mar 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I bought this mainly to sweeten water. However before you even put enough of the stuff in to start tasting like "strawberries" it gets horribly bitter (I love stevia extract but this stuff is vile). Other than that it really doesn't taste like strawberry and gives my food this awful smell of cough syrup. I really wanted to like this but I can't find any practical uses for it.

BEST. STEVIA. EVER.

Posted by Reviewer1652066 on May 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I add this to my apple cider vinegar and water, and my kids won't stop asking for it, now. They like that drink better than fruit juice, which is fine by me! I have used this in smoothies, ice cream, oatmeal, just about anything I can think of, and I'm STILL trying to find more ways to use it! I love it.

Ok flavor

Posted by Reviewer2869993 on Jul 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This flavor was good but I think the peach flavor was better/tasted more natural. I like the bottle with the built-in dropper.

Flavour is ok, but you need to use a lot

Posted by 5579739940349203331 on Nov 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like the flavor of this product, but you need quite a few drops to flavor your water or whatever you are flavoring (I'd say up to 20 drops). I prefer the Now stevia products.

love them all

Posted by Reviewer2292722 on Jan 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love all the tastes of this brand!

Great Flavor!

Posted by thesvetlana on Jul 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Really nice fresh strawberry taste.

Stevita, Flavors, Naturally Flavored Liquid Stevia, Strawberry

Posted by Reviewer1667778 on Jun 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Love this brand of stevia - I've tried many flavors and they all are great! Strawberry tastes great and we add it to our plain yogurt all the time for a different flavor.

Love it! Use it for several purposes.

Posted by Reviewer1451531 on Mar 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

In water, smoothies, made with honey over pancakes, in yogurt when a sweet strawberry taste is desired.

Mmmmm

Posted by Reviewer2482094 on May 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use this more than any of the other stevia I bought! It's great for strawberry lemonade :)

My favorite

Posted by CurbAnxiety on Jun 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My absolute favorite! Great, natural strawberry taste. Good with ice cream, smoothies, or just with plain water. I even added some drops on a pancake! Delicious!

1 2 3