GBP

Fast-acting & very effective

Posted by Reviewer1770859 on Sep 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the best melatonin product I've ever used. The tablets are tiny and dissolve almost instantly with no chalkiness and/or flavoring. They work very quickly. I take it right at bedtime. I find 1mcg of this brand to be a lot more effective than 3mcg (or even more) of other brands.

Melatonin with quick effect

Posted by odereviews on May 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

If you have a racing mind when you go to sleep, trouble to get sleep or fighting against jet lag. Try melatonin. I suffer from the racing mind at the night every now and then, and I wish I would have found melatonin sooner. Thank god they made this prescription free here in Finland recently. (Only 1mg melatonin thought) I like the Superior sources products as you place them under the tongue and they dissolve quickly. I feel the calming effect with these faster than with the tablets you need to swallow (I have tried 3mg non-dissolving tablets previously). 1mg dissolving tablets gives pretty close to the same effect as 3mg melatonin tablets. I usually take one or two 1mg melatonin tablets before I got to sleep. Tablets are really small, and dissolve quickly! Superior Source’s tablets provides an excellent price and quality ratio.

really works

Posted by 5617736531651699626 on Jun 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

After 5 days using this tablets I can sleep well without it. Before I sleep bad by menopause.

Happy nights, relaxed days

Posted by 5737416560305184900 on Jan 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Efficacy at that low dose, fast action. It dissolves instantly and the comfort is total

Good Product.

Posted by CindyW on Jun 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

With this product I am able to fall asleep quickly. I tend to have some crazy dreams sometimes, but I do wake up feeling like I had a good night's rest.

It actually works!

Posted by 4941744969228007783 on Sep 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good product, dissolves instantly, works quickly (in 10-20 minutes). You can also take just half tablet if 1mg is too much.

Great product

Posted by 5625814310690559040 on Jan 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Easy to take, tablets dissolve nicely. The taste is neutral, a bit chalky, I would have liked them more if they were sweet. No problems delivering these to Finland!

Superior Source, Melatonin, 1 mg, 100 MicroLingual Instant Dissolve Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2100867 on Jan 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

These have no additives other than Lactose (milk), chamomile leaf powder and acacia gum. The very small size also means that there is very little of these in the quick dissolving tablet. The best melatonin pill.

It works!

Posted by 5451183085980022981 on Jul 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Sometimes I have a problem to get asleep especially when I need to wake up early and I have been trying several different melatonin products, but this has been the best so far and I keep using it.

Most Effective

Posted by Reviewer2301981 on Jan 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Having tried ordinary as well as timed release products, sprays as well as high strength tabs this product works best, whether you take it when you go to bed, or when you wake up during the night. Two seems to work better than one for me.

1 2 3