GBP

Best B-12 I have tried!

Posted by odereviews on Sep 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

No doubt this is the best B-12 supplement I have tried. Put one micro-lingual tablet under your tongue, and these will dissolve within minutes. I'm feeling better almost instantly, and have a clear mind all day. I'm usually skeptical with these kind of health products, but this stuff really works! This is not the cheapest B-12 product, but sometimes you have to pay some extra for the quality. I'm surely gonna order this again! BTW: Be careful when you open this package, as it has cotton wool in it, and some of the tablets might come out with it! I would have given out 4,5 stars thanks to this, but it's not possible. :)

Very effective!

Posted by Reviewer2635804 on Jul 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This tiny, easy to chew supplement has worked wonders for me. I now have more energy, but feel calmer at the same time. It has taken the "edge" off and I am less likely to over-react on things, helping me to handle stress better. I highly recommend it, especially since most people are B-12 deficient. I also like the fact that Methylcobalamin is natural, not synthetic.

B-12 Methylcobalamin

Posted by Reviewer1631849 on Jul 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great for clean and balanced energy! Taste is good and the microlingual tablets dissolve very quickly. B-12 in its natural form, highly recommended! If this review was helpful to you please click "YES" below. See more reviews on my profile!

Methylcobalamin B-12

Posted by Didokitty on Oct 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

B-12 in its natural form. A tablet is small, dissolves fast and doesn't contain a bunch of extra fillers. Great taste also. I will reorder.

B-12, B-6 and folic acid

Posted by Reviewer1912391 on Jul 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Will order again!

Good B-12 Vitamin

Posted by Reviewer1498352 on Jun 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I looked around quite a bit and this B-12 supplement was the best I could find. It works fast, doesn't contain a bunch of extra fillers and also has B-6/Folic Acid.

Superior Source, MicroLingual, Methylcobalamin B-12,1000 mcg, B-6 & Folic

Posted by Reviewer1750553 on Apr 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Taste good. Dissolves quickly. Have ordered several times. guess it works. I'm feeling better.

Excellent but expensive

Posted by Reviewer2674045 on Jan 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The best B-12 supplement I have found but too expensive to give to everyone in my family. How I wish it was more affordable! Always arrives in good shape from iherb but I've gotten it from other places and it's just a bottle of pink powder.

The best form

Posted by Reviewer3160195 on Nov 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the natural form of B-12, no junk in it.

Tiny little pills which dissolve quickly.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Feb 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I started taking these to combat some nerve damage. They don't work as well as pharma-B12, but I take them for preventative measures.

1 2