GB
4.5

4.5
Posted on Feb 12, 2022
Yummy with BBQ ribs

If you have read some of my other reviews, you can see that I just love coconut. Having this in my pantry is a lifesaver when you are having a BBQ and a million and one other things to do. I add apple bits for color and everyone loved it.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

I received the whole parcel around 5-7working days in Singapore. The items are all well packed and brand new. First time trying because recommended by colleagues. Thank you seller

4bf59089-49bd-4f87-aee2-3adbf558efcd
Posted on Oct 29, 2022

I pan fried the rice with other ingredients to form fried rice and it was delicious. Saw that it has been discontinued, otherwise I'd have bought it again. Serving wise, I think this can serve up to 2 eaters.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

This was a delicious and fun box filler! I love keeping these on hand to make quick dinners at home. Maybe not as economical as regular rice, but for one-two people who wants to generate extra dishes?

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

It reminds me of the mango coconut sticky rice since it has coconut milk in it. It’s interesting. Not my usual go to rice but it’s nice

This is literally the best microwavable rice ever! I eat it with everything, even for breakfast with a little fruit, almond milk, vanilla, and honey. Super simple and long-lasting energy. Great brand, great ingredients and the perfect size.

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

I usually get easy microwave meals to keep in my work bag for emergencies. This went well with some salmon and I can see it going well with a variety of things. Not overly coconut flavor.

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

Great taste and easy to make loved it thanks. Size could have been better package was great, quality fantastic and ingredients good i use it for lunch and tea very yummy indeed. thanks

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

It has an interesting and exotic taste that I had never tried as I never put coconut in my rice except for mango sticky rice. I like that it's brown rice.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

It's okay but for the price you might as well just make your own rice as the coconut milk really didn't enhance the flavor profile that much. But it is convenient. It's a good but not great product. But it is organic.