Help

Nighty night tea really helps to calm my nervousness,worries and insomnia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am a shift worker.Due to work pressure and shift work I have trouble to fall asleep.As I am the sole bread winner and have to support four kids,all this add on my stress level.I try the Nighty Night Tea,it helps me relax and without knowing it I was able to sleep peacefully through the night.Thanks for the great product IHerb.

Really Helps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This tea is a delicious way to relax for sleep. I used to take melatonin at night to help me sleep, but now I just have a cup of Nighty Night before bed. Traditional Medicinals is a fantastic company with high quality products.

Great Teas

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Like ALL the teas I have purchased from this company. Very consistent quality and taste and very effective overall. You don't need to steep it forever to get the full effect either. Two minutes or three will be all you need.

A Good Night's Sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This tea really works! It doesn't hit you quickly, but gently lulls you into sleep. Worth the $$!

Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It really make my sleep even in my very stressful night! Really recommend!

Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Tastes good and helps you sleep

Delicious night time tea!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This was so good, some night time teas can taste too herby for me, but this is the perfect blend.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Received my package, tea is pretty good. I feel relaxed when I drink it. I have also made it stronger by adding 2 tea bags

natural remidy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

it works good

ok taste, good results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm not in love with the taste, but it really does help with insomnia. Effective without side effects.

1 2 3