Very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25 2011 | Verified Purchase

The lotion is very good. My skin likes it very much. Perfect for summer. It's very light. Have a nice smell. Definitely will buy it again.

The best price

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 26 2011 | Verified Purchase

I really respect Weleda products - not tested on animals and no petrochemicals. They're the most respected brand in Germany. No false promises, either. Face creams cannot make you look younger - skin and other organs of the body rely on good food - fresh, clean, organic vegetables etc. If you eat crap, don't expect your skin to be beautiful - simple but true. You are what you eat.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 6 2011 | Verified Purchase

very good for combination skin, buying it for the third time.

Another great Weleda product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 21 2011 | Verified Purchase

It is quite thick - almost like a cream - if you're used to the cheap lotions from the supermarket, but I put this on while my face is still a little wet from showering and my skin turns silky smooth:)

light and smooth

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 19 2012 | Verified Purchase

i have been using this lotion for a few years now. it's light yet moisturizing and love the scent. keeps my skin glowing!

love this lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 11 2011 | Verified Purchase

The lotion is very good. Definitely will buy it again.

Beautiful moisturiser!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 21 2011 | Verified Purchase

This made my skin feel so soft and supple and it has left a healthy glow

I love this lotion!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 16 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this smell and the skin is refreshed.

Light but works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is light and absorbs nicely if you don't overapply( just need a dime sized amount probably). I love the light soft floral scent that is completely natural. I also love that it never irritates or clogs my pores. It is soothing and moisturizing especially if you apply it over a serum ( C in am and A serum in pm- I use MadHippie serums) Well priced though smallish tube. I prefer this lotion to the richer night cream in this line which was pretty good but a bit thick for my combo skin, same for day cream which gave a little too much shine for my makeup routine. All Weleda with Iris extract is good stuff, I'm just picky.

Love this cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

Lightweight, absorbs well, not greasy or sticky, doesn't have an overpowering scent (light herbal scent), but I am not sure if it is really moisturizing. Suitable for my sensitive skin though.

1 2 3 4