found it!

Posted by Hun bun on Nov 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have tried 6 brands of oils for pregnancy, from bigger brands like Clarins till friends swear to be most effective Bio oil but Weleda trumps it all! In terms of good absorption (i stay in a humid country), being a natural oil, fragrance, price, I really like this best. My other recommendation is Mother's Blend, which can also be found on iHerb (it's bigger in volume, cheaper and 100% natural; only downside is it gets too oily sometimes and takes a while to absorb.)

Love it!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm 18 weeks pregnant and have been using this product since about week 6ish. I've been reading that stretch marks are very much hereditary so who knows if the product will help with that - I'm not far enough along to comment there - but I absolutely love the way it makes my skin feel!! I just restocked and purchased 2 bottles because I use it occassionally not just on my pregnant parts. Also, the smell....it's sort of like a very light honeysuckle, earthy smell. In my first trimester I couldn't stand the smell of anything sweet so I was little apprehensive when I first purchased it but it was just perfect - the fragrance was definitely NOT overpowering and once on, you really can't smell it. OH and typically I'm not a flower-smell kind of girl.

Exellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I used this oil while was pregnant a year ago. I've started from the very beginning and today there are no striae or stretch marks at all. I don't know should I be grateful to my genetics or to Weleda's oil, but when I was told my friend got pregnant I bought her one as a present. In addition to the effect I experienced using this product it has a very pleasant odor (to my taste) and absorbed by the skin pretty well. Sure, I recommend it:)

Wonderful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this oil! It is absorbed very good and very nice. My skin itched, but after I used the oil, it was feeling very good.

Weleda, Pregnancy Body Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

improves the appearance of the skin

Too strong smell...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I can't estimate result now, but the smell is too strong for pregnant women...

ชอบมากค่ะ

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

ทาแล้วซึมลงสู่ผิวหน้าท้องดีมากๆเลยค่ะ ไม่เหนอะหนะ ใช้มาขวดที่ 2 แล้ว ตั้งครรภ์ 7 เดือนยังไม่มีแตกลายเลยค่ะ

Weleda, Pregnancy Body Oil, 3.4 fl oz (100 ml)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very good

that's great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use it during my pregnancy, my skin is moisturized, soft and without stretching. Besides this oil leaves no residue and odor on clothes and towels as other oils do.

so far so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've being using weleda since i was 2 weeks pregnant and I'm due in one day and i still don't have any stretch marks. I'm going still use after pregnancy because some people mentioned to me that i might have it after i give birth. I will use it till my belly goes back to normal. I will finish my rating after that.