Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use this as moisturizer and also as a makeup primer! Protects my skin all day!

Wonderful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was afraid of buying the wrong one that has no nature rose smell. It turned out it smells great and feels very absorbent.

Love it but not moisturising enough

Posted by matillyrose on Mar 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

While I love everything about this moisturiser I don't find it hydrating enough for my dry skin. In Australia you can get the Wild Rose Facial Oil and I have found if I use the Oil in conjunction with the moisturiser it gives me the right amount of hydration to get through the day. I love the improvement to my skin, it certainly does have a smoothing effect and my skin definitely looks younger. Love using natural products and will continue to use Weleda for years to come.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great product

Nice moisturizer.

Posted by FourSeasons on Dec 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Scent is a bit strong, though. Not as easy to rub in as some of the expensive commercial products, but I guess that is the function of all those chemical additives in the latter.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

very good

Doing for winter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Too rich for summer , but perfect for winter.

Quality Product

Posted by kurogoma on Feb 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The Weleda Wild Rose day cream smelt great with a lovely texture. It felt good going on my skin, and I used it to layer on top of my argan oil serum. Both worked well together with no weird reaction. When I have finished with this, I will probably purchase the night cream instead. For my dry/dehydrated skin, I think the night cream may work even better for me.

extremely good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

extremely good!

Absorbs very well

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very moisturizing and absorbs well

1 2