Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These were delicious but honestly, I would never pay $1 a piece for them. I had already come up with a recipe for protein balls make from almonds, coconut and coconut oil thrown in the food processor and I imagine it won't take but a little tweaking and my dehydrator to have a batch of these for a fraction of the cost.

Lovely!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love theese. So tasty as all the CocoRoons flavours!

Yum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I think these are my favorite flavor so far. They taste like a lemon pie or lemon cookie, so good! Love that these satiate my sweet tooth without all the guilt.

These Cookies Taste Great!

Posted by BeckySue on Sep 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These raw lemon cookies taste great! I could eat these every day. These are great treats for your whole family. Children will like these in their lunch box.

delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Healthy, easy, just what I like!!

Mumsiga

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Köpte dessa bara för att det var rabatt på dem, och jag ångrar mig inte en sekund. De är mjuka och saftiga. Smakar kokos och lime. Kommer definitivt köpa dessa fler gånger.

YUM

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These are the best, so nice, a bit sweet but one every fortnight is a lovely treat.

GOOD!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

If you love coconut, this is the snack for you. Soft and tasty coconut, with the perfect hint of lemon pie. I am hooked! They are also low on carbs, which is a good thing for me.

Yum!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Delicious. Love the lemon flavor- one of my favorite.

Super-nice healthy snack!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The entire family (me, my husband, and our two daughters aged 2 and 4) loves the coco-roons. It has a subtle taste of lemon, and is just utter delight. It is also reassuring to enjoy something sweet knowing it is packed with healthy ingredients. Will buy again, for sure :)

1 2